Trade up and save:Get $450 towards an iPhone 11
    I have been talking to someone that also as an iPhone
    Last edited by Question5785; 09-28-2019 at 06:43 AM.
    09-27-2019 10:06 AM
    I have been talking to someone that also as an iPhone. The messages were blue. There was no tension or anything. All of a sudden, my messages started showing up green.
    I know green means SMS, but does that also mean I have been blocked?
    I wouldn’t know. Unbelievably enough, I haven’t been blocked on iMessage or any other texting service in years.
    Hopefully someone else may shed some light.
    kataran likes this.
    09-27-2019 10:30 AM
    Why dont you try with some other person who has iphone and see what happens if you block that person?
    09-27-2019 10:32 AM
    I have been talking to someone that also as an iPhone. The messages were blue. There was no tension or anything. All of a sudden, my messages started showing up green.
    I know green means SMS, but does that also mean I have been blocked?
    Yes, it could possibly mean that your iMessages have been blocked by the recipient. Since it is clear you have the recipient’s phone number can you not give the person a call? If he or she doesn’t answer after a few attempts then that would be a somewhat clear sign that he or she no lingers wants to communicate with you, in my opinion.
    09-27-2019 12:39 PM
    It can also mean that the recipient has turned off iMessage for their account. It can also mean that the recipient is offline (or the phone is turned off) and, if you have "Send as SMS" in your Settings / Messages, your phone has switched to sending messages as SMS while the user is unreachable with iMessage.
    09-27-2019 01:00 PM
    I actually called from my phone, and got a Verizon wireless message saying the caller has restrictions that prevent this call from being completed.

Wondering if I was blocked, I tried using another phone number I know this person does not have and got the same message.

This person has been having personal issues and hasn't blocked me on anything else, so i'm just wondering if they just went into isolation mode or had their phone taken away.

Sad story, but thanks! I was just confused because it went from a cheerful conversation to dead silence then those started happening... I could understand if I did something haha but yeah

Mental illnesses are no joke.

THank you!
    09-27-2019 01:10 PM
    Maybe the recipient switched to android.
    09-27-2019 01:37 PM
    I actually called from my phone, and got a Verizon wireless message saying the caller has restrictions that prevent this call from being completed.

Wondering if I was blocked, I tried using another phone number I know this person does not have and got the same message.

This person has been having personal issues and hasn't blocked me on anything else, so i'm just wondering if they just went into isolation mode or had their phone taken away.

Sad story, but thanks! I was just confused because it went from a cheerful conversation to dead silence then those started happening... I could understand if I did something haha but yeah

THank you!
    We don’t need to know the particulars. It’s possible that she is behind on a cell bill. Anyway, hopefully the communications will resume soon. In the meantime, live your life.
    kataran and Al Paca like this.
    09-27-2019 04:41 PM
    Maybe the person just does not like you no more and this is there way of showing you.
    09-27-2019 04:49 PM
    The most likely thing I can think of is that your recipient has gone over to an Android phone.
    09-28-2019 05:41 AM

THank you!
    You mention the phone being taken away. Are we talking about someone who may be under the “legal adult” age and had their phone removed by a parental unit? If so then there’s really nothing else to discuss.
    Just_Me_D and Tartarus like this.
    09-28-2019 05:50 AM
    No longer relevant. Thanks
    09-28-2019 06:44 AM
    No longer relevant. Thanks
    Thanks for the update.
    09-28-2019 09:31 AM