Select many photos and attach them to a reply email

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Dear Experts

I am using iPhone X how can I select many photos/files at once and attache them when i reply an exiting email ?

Now I am attaching one by one as I can't select them all!!!

I have no issue when I create a new email

I am using stock email app
Thx

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Select the reply option
2. Select the left pointing arrow to the right of the screen
3. Select the photo icon
4. Tap on each photo you want to attach
5. Tap on the X in the upper left corner

The photos are now attached and ready to email.

By the way, I am using Dev Beta 7 of iOS 13. It may be slightly different with IOS 12.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Just_Me_D
I tried both apps stock one and outlook and I can't select more than one photo,,,,Am I not sure why ?

I’m not sure why either, but I am definitely able to select multiple pics to attached during a reply via the native Mail app.

With that being said, how large is the photo? I mean, is it over the attachment limitations of your email provider?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
To email photos from my phone (I am currently not using a beta. I am on iOS 12.4), I use the following steps:

1. open the photos app, select the pictures I want to send (about 3-4).
2. tap the little box with the up arrow in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
3. I then select the mail icon; I immediately select which email address I want to use to send the photos out, then add the email address I want to send the photos to.
4. I then add the subject and any message I want to add in the body of the email.
5. Finally, I tap send (in blue near the upper right corner of the screen).
6. A menu will pop up letting you select the message size. Once you select the size, the email will be sent.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711