Remembering when I took it out the box

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I was doing some cleaning and I came across my iPhone X box. I’m not a collector or the sentimental type so my still having the box was simply because I forgot to toss it. But it did take me back to how impressed I was when I first held this device in my hands. I was truly excited that day. More excited than I’ve been for a phone release in years.

Am I alone in this? Anyone else have fond memories of when they took this beauty out of the box?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here unboxing is one of my favorite pastimes. I also keep the boxes they are so well made and I enjoy selling my devices in the original box

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Those are always fond memories, however, nothing will beat the experience of unboxing my first iPhone. The iPhone 4. That was amazing. Each new phone, new revamp, they’re all awesome.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My most memorable unboxing was my iPhone 6 Plus. I owned three iPhones prior to that but I was blown away with the iPhone 6 Plus’s size.
These days I’m less sentimental. I get the item out of the box as quickly as possible and it’s in the trash about five minutes later.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was doing some cleaning and I came across my iPhone X box. I’m not a collector or the sentimental type so my still having the box was simply because I forgot to toss it. But it did take me back to how impressed I was when I first held this device in my hands. I was truly excited that day. More excited than I’ve been for a phone release in years.

Am I alone in this? Anyone else have fond memories of when they took this beauty out of the box?

I always keep the box of my Apple products until I get rid of that particular product because if I ever were to sell it, I would like to include the original packaging.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I still have the box from my iPhone 3GS. I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of it. I keep the other boxes till I sell the item (you tend to get a little more $$ if you have the box, I don’t know why)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My most memorable unboxing was my iPhone 6 Plus. I owned three iPhones prior to that but I was blown away with the iPhone 6 Plus’s size.

This is also my most memorable unboxing of an iPhone. I felt like I waited decades for a large screen like that. The iPhone 6 didn't interest me in the slightest and I couldn't wait to leap over it and grab the bigger screen phone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
For some strange reason I find it very hard to toss my Apple Products boxes in the trash. I have them all even my first Apple product Box, the gold 5s. There all stacked up neatly in a closet corner...LOL

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got my iPhone X about 3 weeks ago. I also like to keep all my past iPhone boxes. I have boxes all the way since my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711