I was doing some cleaning and I came across my iPhone X box. I’m not a collector or the sentimental type so my still having the box was simply because I forgot to toss it. But it did take me back to how impressed I was when I first held this device in my hands. I was truly excited that day. More excited than I’ve been for a phone release in years.

Am I alone in this? Anyone else have fond memories of when they took this beauty out of the box?
    mumfoau, Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    04-19-2019 09:17 PM
    Same here unboxing is one of my favorite pastimes. I also keep the boxes they are so well made and I enjoy selling my devices in the original box
    04-19-2019 09:52 PM
    Those are always fond memories, however, nothing will beat the experience of unboxing my first iPhone. The iPhone 4. That was amazing. Each new phone, new revamp, they’re all awesome.
    04-20-2019 01:57 AM
    My most memorable unboxing was my iPhone 6 Plus. I owned three iPhones prior to that but I was blown away with the iPhone 6 Plus’s size.
    These days I’m less sentimental. I get the item out of the box as quickly as possible and it’s in the trash about five minutes later.
    Auronda40 likes this.
    04-20-2019 05:28 AM
    My first brand new phone( the fourth one I’ve had) was my XS, overall I prefer the box !
    04-20-2019 06:35 AM
    I was doing some cleaning and I came across my iPhone X box. I’m not a collector or the sentimental type so my still having the box was simply because I forgot to toss it. But it did take me back to how impressed I was when I first held this device in my hands. I was truly excited that day. More excited than I’ve been for a phone release in years.

Am I alone in this? Anyone else have fond memories of when they took this beauty out of the box?
    I always keep the box of my Apple products until I get rid of that particular product because if I ever were to sell it, I would like to include the original packaging.
    duckduckgoose and Annie_8plus like this.
    04-20-2019 07:21 AM
    I still have the box from my iPhone 3GS. I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of it. I keep the other boxes till I sell the item (you tend to get a little more $$ if you have the box, I don’t know why)
    Just_Me_D, kataran and Annie_8plus like this.
    04-21-2019 12:06 AM
    My most memorable unboxing was my iPhone 6 Plus. I owned three iPhones prior to that but I was blown away with the iPhone 6 Plus’s size.
    This is also my most memorable unboxing of an iPhone. I felt like I waited decades for a large screen like that. The iPhone 6 didn't interest me in the slightest and I couldn't wait to leap over it and grab the bigger screen phone.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    04-22-2019 08:21 PM
    For some strange reason I find it very hard to toss my Apple Products boxes in the trash. I have them all even my first Apple product Box, the gold 5s. There all stacked up neatly in a closet corner...LOL
    04-22-2019 10:45 PM
    I have kept all my iPhone boxes going back to the iPhone 4s. Unboxing my beautiful black XR was exciting.
    taz323 likes this.
    04-22-2019 10:48 PM
    I just got my iPhone X about 3 weeks ago. I also like to keep all my past iPhone boxes. I have boxes all the way since my iPhone 5
    05-19-2019 02:28 PM