Maddening issue for weeks: my music on google play will start, pause randomly (hang) then restart, and be unresponsive to buttons when pausing (pause, rewind, etc.) for a second or two and then restart. It happens randomly. It happens with headphones. It happens over bluetooth. IT happens after i restart my iphone XS. It happens after doing a hard restart. And yesterday i deleted the google play app, LOST ALL MY DOWNLOADED MUSIC, started downloading my songs and albms again, it worked for awhile, but now its doing it again! (and Ive only managed to download maybe 5 % of my old music.)

WHAT IS GOING ON????
    12-28-2018 10:17 PM
    Maddening issue for weeks: my music on google play will start, pause randomly (hang) then restart, and be unresponsive to buttons when pausing (pause, rewind, etc.) for a second or two and then restart. It happens randomly. It happens with headphones. It happens over bluetooth. IT happens after i restart my iphone XS. It happens after doing a hard restart. And yesterday i deleted the google play app, LOST ALL MY DOWNLOADED MUSIC, started downloading my songs and albms again, it worked for awhile, but now its doing it again! (and Ive only managed to download maybe 5 % of my old music.)

WHAT IS GOING ON????
    I don’t know. Have you tried contacting Google for recommendations?
    12-29-2018 08:09 AM
    I think it’s a Google Play issue. My DD was complaining about this on her iPhone 7 and iPad.
    12-29-2018 08:10 AM
    Because Google is simultaneously data mining your phone and uploading all your secrets, to their government subsidized information collection center... or so I've heard...
    12-30-2018 01:18 AM