Couldn’t be happier. Came from an LG G6 before that and couldn’t get used to the size even after several months. Also wanted to have another taste of Apples’ iOS. Last iPhone I had was the 6. So far I’m enjoying this a lot more than my Note 8 when I first got it.

I like using phones naked but more often than not, I have a case. I was wondering whether having a a glass screen protector and a dBrand skin for the back was enough protection to protect the glass portions of the phone.

Thoughts?
    11-08-2018 10:44 PM
    Couldn’t be happier. Came from an LG G6 before that and couldn’t get used to the size even after several months. Also wanted to have another taste of Apples’ iOS. Last iPhone I had was the 6. So far I’m enjoying this a lot more than my Note 8 when I first got it.

I like using phones naked but more often than not, I have a case. I was wondering whether having a a glass screen protector and a dBrand skin for the back was enough protection to protect the glass portions of the phone.

Thoughts?
    My recipe for liking the naked phone is Apple leather case. It's easy to take on and off without wrecking itself. It's protective and has it's own great feel and look.

YMMV, but one of those described with a more protective case is my formula. Speck Presidio Grip is my go to for more protective. It's got the important front lip, grip and is not ridiculously fat some.
    11-09-2018 07:47 AM
    I'd say probably not. Also, unless you have AppleCare+, broken glass on the rear/case of the phone is a $549 repair. And the front glass is $279. (With AppleCare+, those are $99 and $29 respectively, in the US).
    11-09-2018 10:29 AM
    Not a fan of dBrand. If you want protection and still have the naked look and feel, I would suggest a Rhinoshield CrashGuard bumper. That’s what I use.
    11-09-2018 03:45 PM