I agree that I loved my X and had no intention of upgrading, however, went into my local Verizon store on launch day and ended up upgrading. Thought I was crazy for doing so because for the first time had no desire to upgrade but now that I did after a week i am glad I did. After the 8+ and moving to the X swore would never go back to a larger phone. The SX Max really doesn't feel as large as I thought it would and I can read things better. I understand your being happy with the X because I was but glad I made the switch personally.
    10-02-2018 11:42 AM
    I feel weird since I was a HUGE fan of the plus model phones. I got an XS and I had previously been using an Iphone 7 plus for the past two years. I actually like the fact that the XS has a larger screen than the old plus model phones (just narrower) fit into a smaller frame. Yea, texting and stuff feels a little cramped at times, but not a deal breaker and the zoom to fill feature for videos on Youtube and such on the XS is big enough for me. If I want to go bigger, I can always get a tablet/ ipad. I went back to my iphone 7 plus yesterday and it felt HUGE and clunky and slightly outdated. But who knows in two-three years when I upgrade again, I probably will go for the Max version of the phone and say the XS was too small LOL.
    10-04-2018 09:18 AM
    If I had an X, I probably wouldn’t be too impressed either. Going from a 7, however, it’s quite an upgrade from what I’ve seen. Not sure I’ll get one though as the monthly payment would skyrocket for me.
    I can definitely understand that.
    10-04-2018 10:39 AM
53 123