I paid my 12 months on iPhone upgrade program last month.

Will we get an email once pre approval start or will I have to check the Apple store iOS app ?

Will Best Buy /carriers sell the Zagg glass I want to buy for the x plus when it gets released ?
    09-07-2018 12:31 PM

Will we get an email once pre approval start or will I have to check the Apple store iOS app ?

Will Best Buy /carriers sell the Zagg glass I want to buy for the x plus when it gets released ?
    I am at manager at Zagg. To answer that part of the question, yes we will have the shields for your new iPhone when you get it.
    alexrat1996 likes this.
    09-07-2018 12:37 PM
    I am at manager at Zagg. To answer that part of the question, yes we will have the shields for your new iPhone when you get it.
    Great thanks now Someone can answer first half of my question.
    09-07-2018 12:51 PM
    Great thanks now Someone can answer first half of my question.
    Pre-orders will begin precisely at the allotted time, based on your region of the world whether you’re ordering via Apple, a wireless carrier or a retailer. There will not be a countdown or an e-mail being sent so you’ll have to check.
    09-07-2018 07:06 PM
    Pre-orders will begin precisely at the allotted time, based on your region of the world whether you’re
    ordering via Apple, a wireless carrier or a retailer. There will not be a countdown or an e-mail being sent so you’ll have to check.
    I meant for the pre approval process for iPhone upgrade users ?
    09-07-2018 07:39 PM
    I meant for the pre approval process for iPhone upgrade users ?
    I don't know. Sorry.
    09-07-2018 07:56 PM

Based on last year, they announced at the keynote when pre-approval for those in the iPhone Upgrade Program would begin. It was a specific time period before pre-orders began.

Last year there was plenty of time to do that because you couldn’t pre-order the X until later. This year, however, there will only be a little more than a day between the keynote and the start of pre-orders if the predictions are correct.
    09-08-2018 07:38 AM