Will the 2018 5,8" iPhone X be the exact same size as the 2017 one??

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
My money would be on it being the same size. It is supposedly an "S" year, which has always been the same externally as the prior year in the past.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Nobody really knows for sure. There are a ton of rumors out there, but I'd wait until Apple announces the specs of the new models. This will be sometime in the next few weeks.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Based on previous launches and the way Apple is so secretive about anyone leaking out product information, it’s a wait and see approach until they officially launch the products.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Pre-purchasing cases, imo, has always been a waste of money until the devices have at least been officially announced. Working in wireless, I've seen many situations where cases were purchased prior to a device release only to realize they didn't fit as expected. You'll also want to be mindful of the return policy. It would suck to purchase a case now only for it not to fit and be outside of the return window.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Its a pretty safe bet the 5.8" XS will be the same phone just updated internals where applicable. Plus given they reused the 6 series body for 4 years with minor tweaks in that time span it is largely the same body. The XS 6.5 and iPhone (9) will be the new model of course delayed by 1-2 months based on rumors. If those rumors hold true, I wonder how well the two XS models will sell compared to people waiting for the 6.1. I wonder if they will offer a resale date and just let the pre-orders pile up so they can say the sold xyz millions of phones.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I would hold off buying a case until you actually have a phone to fit the case. My iPhone 6S cases won’t fit my iPhone 8 at all and are useless to me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner