iPhone upgrade program eligibility glitch

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Here the issue when I check my upgrade eligibility it doesn’t show anything and I see this It looks like you’re not enrolled yet.

I called Apple care and talked to Apple agreement to get this resolved but they do see my Apple care plus is register to my device on iPhone upgrade program but on Apple website it doesn’t show and seems like a glitch to me and they did escalate the issue to a different team before the announcement of the new iPhones .

Do you people have same glitch as me ?

I want to see in this forum if you people have same issue.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Nope. All is as it should be over here and I’ve been using iPhone Upgrade Program ever since it started.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It was working this week but today it kicked me and other people out

I just use the Apple Store app and it’s working fine for me.
1284a4f7d1db8e91dd8c2c00fe3522ec.jpg

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Mods I totally missed this thread before creating my latest post regarding this issue, please merge if needed.

I’m running into the same issue. My phone was swapped once late last year due to a blown speaker. After a month I did check and everything transferred over on the new phone and I was able to see when I’m eligible to upgrade. However, after checking over the weekend it is now saying I’m not enrolled.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone Upgrade Program

I would think it's probably just an error for now, I would recheck around the 5th of September and if it's still showing that then call apple

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Mods I totally missed this thread before creating my latest post regarding this issue, please merge if needed.

I’m running into the same issue. My phone was swapped once late last year due to a blown speaker. After a month I did check and everything transferred over on the new phone and I was able to see when I’m eligible to upgrade. However, after checking over the weekend it is now saying I’m not enrolled.

Looks like a glitch for users who have swapped their iPhones. I’d call Apple and try to get it sorted out before preordering begins.