Pre-Order Date

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Of course nothing is official until announced by Apple but my money is on 9/14. Typically the event is the week after Labor Day with preorder that Friday.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm assuming the event will be on 9/12 and the pre-order date will be 9/14 for the phones that end up shipping on 9/21.

Remember that last year the iPhone X didn't ship until November 3rd with the pre-order a week before that.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I use to be about having the latest and greatest iPhones. but they are getting to get to pricey once they are first released. which I know for some people that is not an issue. one thing I like about iPhones are that even the 2-3 years old iPhone can still be up to date and does things that new iPhones would do

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
As others have posted already, it should be either 9/12 or 9/14 for normal models and probably 9/21 for the super massive 6.5" (if rumors are true) model.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the information. I am looking forward to upgrade my glossy black 7 Plus to the X Plus (or whatever they will call it), with 500 GB storage. :)

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
There are rumors out of Germany, from the carriers there, that the dates "guessed" here are correct. It is reported that Apple has told the German cell carriers that the pre-order start date will be Sept. 14, and the phones will be released on Sept. 21.

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
I won't even touch that link, that dude looks like a ****** if I ever saw one. No clicks from me. But thanks for the update on the dates.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The real question is will we see the X & X Plus be available for preorder like the 8 & 8Plus last year? I hope so, if the new 6.1 version is held up until Oct/Nov time frame it may give them incentive to sell them that way.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
The real question is will we see the X & X Plus be available for preorder like the 8 & 8Plus last year? I hope so, if the new 6.1 version is held up until Oct/Nov time frame it may give them incentive to sell them that way.

The rumors are that pre-orders for the "X+1" and "X+1" Plus will start on Sept. 14, and that those phones will be released a week later, on Sept. 21.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I love when the new devices come out, I have several friends who always have to have the latest model and will sell their previous models dirt cheap when the pre orders start.

I just picked up a mint iPhone X 256 silver for 600 from a person who is waiting for the pre order date for a friend who has limited resources, let the games begin.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I love when the new devices come out, I have several friends who always have to have the latest model and will sell their previous models dirt cheap when the pre orders start.

I just picked up a mint iPhone X 256 silver for 600 from a person who is waiting for the pre order date for a friend who has limited resources, let the games begin.

Friend with “limited resources” is selling his top of the line iPhone to pick up the latest iPhone that hasn’t even been announced yet.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Friend with “limited resources” is selling his top of the line iPhone to pick up the latest iPhone that hasn’t even been announced yet.

I bought it for a good friend who is a veteran like myself and has limited resources. The person who sold it is waiting for the new one and has money to burn and thinks the release date will be next month, that’s just how some people are as was my point.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought it for a good friend who is a veteran like myself and has limited resources. The person who sold it is waiting for the new one and has money to burn and thinks the release date will be next month, that’s just how some people are as was my point.

My apologies. I misread your post to say you bought it FROM your friend with limited resources because he was upgrading his iPhone X. That’s really nice of you to do that for your friend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234