Which “ONE” of the following is “MOST IMPORTANT” to you regarding the iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Camera
2. iMessages
3. Pay
4. iCloud backup, storage & syncing
5. CarPlay capability

For me, it’s probably iCloud....

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really couldn’t live without any of those but I suppose Messages is most important to me.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I will preface this by saying that I am absolutely NOT in the Apple ecosystem beyond an iPhone and Apple Watch. I rely on google for personal and Microsoft for business.

That being said my answer has to be iMessage. If I’m being honest, I get a better experience from my Note 8 and Android with the camera, Samsung Pay and google drive/photos. My car doesn’t support Apple car play or android auto so those don’t matter to me. Two things really keep me attached to an iPhone, iMessages and updates.

Edit: not sure where this would fall, but I also love AirDrop. I miss it when I’m using an android device.

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
iMessage first because we communicate by text for everything (work and personal) and rarely ever use the phone to “call” except for the occasional hello and stuff like making appointments or reservations.

iCloud is second. But the downside is that since it’s a sync feature and not storage, you can accidentally delete an item from your photos/phone/address book etc., and it’s gone. So while it doesn’t replace backing up everything to your comp/ext drive it’s handy when you need to restore or get a new device.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Damn. I guess iCloud (photos) because of having my daughter I need to make sure my pictures are “safe” rather than no iCloud and possibly losing my phone with all her pictures on it. Camera could be tied with iCloud and iMessage next

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Adding a 6th choice : PRICE!!!

Because if price isn't in the ballpark, the others choices really don't matter. :)

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
If I have to choose one of those, it would be iMessage. But even that isn't that big of a deal for me. The reason I love my iPhone and don't want to part with it for some Android phone or something is the bluetooth (that W1 chip is all that and more) and the haptics.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Since I don’t actually have to choose one, my answer is all but 5. Though hopefully Apple will add a car-mode CarPlay on the phone when you’re in a car without CarPlay, like Android has.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
well for me I been using iPhones since the blackberry phase died out and the reason being is because I like the iOS software vs android software. not going to lie but samsung and some other phones are nice but I will stick to my iPhone. and the one main thing I love about iPhone is the camera and video quality. I honestly think its one of the best cameras compare to other phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711