...but this phone can do more than the iPhone.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I hate Apple. I buy IPhones. I buy Google phones. I enjoy both. What I just said probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me,but that's just how it is. The main reason I hate Apple is because I like my iPhone X,but I overpaid for it,but I am just have to have both OS's. Gave up on windows.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
DEman199[emoji646 said:
1;38289]I hate Apple. I buy IPhones. I buy Google phones. I enjoy both. What I just said probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me,but that's just how it is. The main reason I hate Apple is because I like my iPhone X,but I overpaid for it,but I am just have to have both OS's. Gave up on windows.

Apple has plenty of cheaper options available to give you access to iOS. Just saying.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
While I never had a Windows phone, I had an Android phone since Android launched. Loved the Android OS and the customization. Then I got into the Google / Nexus / Pixel devices and became a "mad rommer". I'd flash several roms every single day. All this time my wife was 100% Apple. the on thing I noticed all those years was that she never had an issue with her devices, and hardly ever had to reboot them, while I was constantly tinkering and tweaking to keep mine running.

Then I tried my first iPhone and been hooked ever since.

Yes, your device may have 1000000 features that mine don't. Well goody for you and your device. However, my iPhone works. PERIOD!

Yep and for those that want to ticker than the iPhone is probably not for them. Nothing wrong with that. It’s funny also to here the “Android has had that for a while” but it seems to me that when I get stuff on my iPhone it just works the way it was intended to work.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Truth be told the suppliers like Samsung perpetuate these things. If you notice they are always talking about Apple in their commercials but Apple just talks about Apple. Once again I say It’s the Little Brother Syndrome. Both are great phones. Talk about what yours is not what the other isn’t.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've gotta be honest...outside of forums, the topic of phones doesn't come up much... For the most part, people use what they want and there is little criticism about it.

This. I have never had a single person talk about how great their phone is since maybe the first iPhone came out 11 years ago. Nobody really cares one way or the other what phone anybody else uses. How strange that anybody would do such a thing.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
This. I have never had a single person talk about how great their phone is since maybe the first iPhone came out 11 years ago. Nobody really cares one way or the other what phone anybody else uses. How strange that anybody would do such a thing.

Agree. I don’t have friends or colleagues comment on my phone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Its not just smartphones, it cars, laptops, anything else people have that is different than someone else. To me I just roll along and do my best to not engage. I have used 6-7 different mobile os platforms from the Palm OS, PocketPC, Windows SmartPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, iOS, and even tried Symbian once. I used to get caught up in more of why don't you use this platform, based on what it could do, but not based on what their platform couldn't do. They all do pretty much the same thing now, but back then it was a bit different.

Mark1112

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
I’ve had Apple phones, on and off, for around 8 years. I’ve tried Samsung, And LG. And I keep coming back to Apple. The main reason is reliability, I’ve found that IOS, is a much more reliable platform than anything Android offers. I want my phone to do what I need it to do, when I need it done. And Apple is best at that. I may not be able to personalize my phone as well as some androids. But that is so insignificant to me. Apple is solid and reliable and convenient. I can live with the fact that the face doesn’t look like a cheesy carton. Really!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen