It seems to me that many here actually care about what phones others use. Why does it matter?
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    08-11-2018 12:05 AM
    iPhone works. PERIOD!
    I've never had a device that didn't work...
    08-11-2018 12:06 AM
    It seems to me that many here actually care about what phones others use. Why does it matter?
    Narcissism.
    08-11-2018 12:14 AM
    I've gotta be honest...outside of forums, the topic of phones doesn't come up much... For the most part, people use what they want and there is little criticism about it.
    This. I have never had a single person talk about how great their phone is since maybe the first iPhone came out 11 years ago. Nobody really cares one way or the other what phone anybody else uses. How strange that anybody would do such a thing.
    TgeekB, Just_Me_D and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-11-2018 06:38 AM
    This. I have never had a single person talk about how great their phone is since maybe the first iPhone came out 11 years ago. Nobody really cares one way or the other what phone anybody else uses. How strange that anybody would do such a thing.
    Agree. I don’t have friends or colleagues comment on my phone.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-11-2018 07:20 AM
    08-11-2018 08:06 AM
    I will agree with another poster. Outside of forums, phone conversations are rare now. And I work in IT and would think my employees and colleagues would want to discuss such things. But, nope...
    Just_Me_D and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-11-2018 09:43 AM
    Its not just smartphones, it cars, laptops, anything else people have that is different than someone else. To me I just roll along and do my best to not engage. I have used 6-7 different mobile os platforms from the Palm OS, PocketPC, Windows SmartPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, iOS, and even tried Symbian once. I used to get caught up in more of why don't you use this platform, based on what it could do, but not based on what their platform couldn't do. They all do pretty much the same thing now, but back then it was a bit different.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-26-2018 05:05 PM
    I’ve had Apple phones, on and off, for around 8 years. I’ve tried Samsung, And LG. And I keep coming back to Apple. The main reason is reliability, I’ve found that IOS, is a much more reliable platform than anything Android offers. I want my phone to do what I need it to do, when I need it done. And Apple is best at that. I may not be able to personalize my phone as well as some androids. But that is so insignificant to me. Apple is solid and reliable and convenient. I can live with the fact that the face doesn’t look like a cheesy carton. Really!!
    08-28-2018 11:05 AM
34 12