Anyone perfectly happy with their X and not thinking to upgrade this September?

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm finding that the X with iOS 12 for me works so well now that I am really thinking I may sit this round of upgrades. The phone has been nothing but stellar, through and through, and the enhancements of iOS 12 really lifted it another few steps. I quite literally have no complaints about this phone any more.

Anyone share the same sentiment?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy with my X and told myself I will not upgrade, but I think I say that most every year

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It depends what Uncle Tim has for me this September. Since I got my X in November on release day under iPhone Upgrade Program I won’t be upgrading until at least November this year.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I’ll be one of them. Two reasons, one is that I just re-contracted for the X on the 2nd day of launch so it’ll be another 24 mths and the other is that the X is a 10th anniversary iPhone so it’s somewhat a special edition.

Even when there’re new better models of the X this year, I’ll not be tempted to purchase it, even at full retail price.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm finding that the X with iOS 12 for me works so well now that I am really thinking I may sit this round of upgrades. The phone has been nothing but stellar, through and through, and the enhancements of iOS 12 really lifted it another few steps. I quite literally have no complaints about this phone any more.

Anyone share the same sentiment?

Yes, I am. Some of us echoed this same sentiment in a different thread. My current iPhone X is enjoyable to use. The rumored 6 ½ inch iPhone is not something I’m interested in nor am I interested in a 5.8” model. Still, there’s always a 1% chance I’ll upgrade.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
My X is good as it is (even with my dislike for photo quality since iOS 10) ... Don't see the need to get a new device come September... All else fails I jump over to S8+ just to change it up occasionally.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don’t think I will be upgrading.

I’ve got two major trips across the pond next year, one will be a month in Spain. I’ll be renting a house for the month.

So I’m going to be very frugal this year into next.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Happy with the X and don't want a phone any bigger than it right now. Spent too many years with iPhone Plus phones and Samsung Notes. Got very tired of carrying around those size phones. My Note 8 has been sitting in my glove box for months for this very reason. Probably should sell it at this point.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It depends what Uncle Tim has for me this September. Since I got my X in November on release day under iPhone Upgrade Program I won’t be upgrading until at least November this year.

Thought the same thing but we'll see. If there's no staggered release, I'll probably pay 2 payments and try to get whatever the next one is called. We'll see....

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Hmmm. At the moment I say I'm not upgrading, but I say that every year. And I upgrade every year. I am trying my hardest to get myself on a 2 yr upgrade though. It'll save me money, plus the upgrades will seem like a bigger deal if I wait 2 yrs.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Happy with the X and don't want a phone any bigger than it right now. Spent too many years with iPhone Plus phones and Samsung Notes. Got very tired of carrying around those size phones. My Note 8 has been sitting in my glove box for months for this very reason. Probably should sell it at this point.

That's my thinking too, don't want anything bigger.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro