Hello y'all,

I recently just became a happy iPhone X owner. I am loving the slick and thin design and grip. I am not confident in myself for holding the phone firmly all the time so I am actively searching for a new case and would need recommendations from y'all.

I searched Amazon and came across this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHTTBJH

Seems like a good deal to me. Want to know your take on it, should I go for it?
    07-15-2018 02:31 PM
    Welcome to iMore

The iPhone X will be a year old soon so there’re a large selection of cases out there if you like your pick then I say go for it.

Enjoy and Post Often
    07-15-2018 08:16 PM
    Clear cases offer the best way to show off the overall look of the phone. For me I don't like the TPU cases due to the way they feel. However they will certainly take some show if it falls. Great thing is after as mentioned after nearly a year on the market there are a ton of cases available and the replacement will be the same device just updated so it will offer more as time goes on.
    07-16-2018 04:40 PM
    I use the otter box symmetry case on mine and it’s probably one of the best cases you can purchase. It offers great drop protection and it’s not bulky at all.
    Mark1112 likes this.
    07-21-2018 06:30 AM
    Welcome to iMore. ConGrats on your new iPhone X. Thanks for joining. I like the Apple Leather cases myself, but there is definitely no shortage of cases when it comes to the Apple iPhone. If you like that case, I say go for it. Good Luck with your decision and enjoy the forum.
    07-21-2018 12:59 PM
    I used to love the Apple cases but then got the Sturdy Snap-On case from Burkley. I like it much better than the Apple cases because of the leather feel and smell; the Apple cases have some type of protective coating over the leather that kills the leather feel and smell.
    07-21-2018 01:47 PM
    I use the otter box symmetry case on mine and it’s probably one of the best cases you can purchase. It offers great drop protection and it’s not bulky at all.
    I agree, been using Otterbox for years, just got the x and invested in the symmetry, love it.
    07-21-2018 03:15 PM
    Welcome to iMore!!!

It looks like a knock off Spigen case to me. There are a ton of them on Amazon. I think the Spigen version is called Rugged Crystal.
    https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...mUvbUpU3077829
    They're a great brand with low prices. I'd go with one of theirs personally over a brand I've never heard of.
    07-28-2018 04:17 PM
    Welcome to iMore!!!

It looks like a knock off Spigen case to me. There are a ton of them on Amazon. I think the Spigen version is called Rugged Crystal.
    https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...mUvbUpU3077830
    They're a great brand with low prices. I'd go with one of theirs personally over a brand I've never heard of.
    07-28-2018 04:17 PM