Searching for Good Case

liang916

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
Hello y'all,

I recently just became a happy iPhone X owner. I am loving the slick and thin design and grip. I am not confident in myself for holding the phone firmly all the time so I am actively searching for a new case and would need recommendations from y'all.

I searched Amazon and came across this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHTTBJH

Seems like a good deal to me. Want to know your take on it, should I go for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

The iPhone X will be a year old soon so there’re a large selection of cases out there if you like your pick then I say go for it.

Enjoy and Post Often

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Clear cases offer the best way to show off the overall look of the phone. For me I don't like the TPU cases due to the way they feel. However they will certainly take some show if it falls. Great thing is after as mentioned after nearly a year on the market there are a ton of cases available and the replacement will be the same device just updated so it will offer more as time goes on.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I use the otter box symmetry case on mine and it’s probably one of the best cases you can purchase. It offers great drop protection and it’s not bulky at all.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. ConGrats on your new iPhone X. Thanks for joining. I like the Apple Leather cases myself, but there is definitely no shortage of cases when it comes to the Apple iPhone. If you like that case, I say go for it. Good Luck with your decision and enjoy the forum.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I used to love the Apple cases but then got the Sturdy Snap-On case from Burkley. I like it much better than the Apple cases because of the leather feel and smell; the Apple cases have some type of protective coating over the leather that kills the leather feel and smell.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711