• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Where are videos saved, on iPhone, using AnyTrans?

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Dear Experts

I tried to use AnyTrns 6.3.0.20171222 to transfer video from my windows 7-64bit to iPhone X
Transferred completed successfully but I don't know where are those videos (not in photos library) on my iPhone x ?

Thanks

Last edited:

StorayPX

Jul 12, 2018
Visit site
The video, which are transferred to your iPhone X from computer using AnyTrans, should be saved in the TV app on iPhone. You can open the TV app > tap Library > either the Download file or the Movie file may have your videos there.
3.PNG

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
The video, which are transferred to your iPhone X from computer using AnyTrans, should be saved in the TV app on iPhone.
Since I deleted AnyTrans , I will download it again and check it
Thanks for that

Better to post your question to the AnyTrans developers, or their official forums.
I thought mistakenly that have only DISQUS and I posted my question there but no answer yet, but now I have checked again and i realized they have a proper forum

VanessaOlay

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
I use AirMore app to [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airmore-connect-with-pc/id997212086?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]transfer videos[/URL] between iPhone and computer. It's web-based and easy to operate. I can find the videos on the app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman