Coming from the IPhone 8 Plus to the iPhone X

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
June 29, 2018 I went to T-Mobile in Indiana and ask do they have the iPhone X in stock the man said he will check and see. To make a long story short he ask me what color would I like and I replied space gray which I love so much lol so he went and gotten the iPhone X honestly I pair the iPhone 8 Plus that I was leasing to the iPhone X and I said to myself this phone small lmbo! At first I thought I was making a big mistake in getting the iPhone X I hesitated very badly almost change my mind but I said well, this can be a new change for me. I paid the down payment on the iPhone X and return the iPhone 8 Plus in excellent condition to T-Mobile.

What do I like about the iPhone X:
Scanning my face without typing in a pin or a password lmbo

What I miss about the iPhone 8:
The finger print scanner and how fast it is when you just Plus your thumb on the home button
How big the iPhone 8 Plus was and how much my kids really loved that phone lbvs

Other then that I had to get use to this iPhone X took me two days

IMG_0021.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, that’s great! I was content with the iPhone 8 I purchased last September and then I went to an Apple Store to play around with the iPhone X and then ended up buying one. Anyway, enjoy your iPhone X.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I had the 8+ before my X as well. When I pick up my 8+ now I’m like darn this phone is huge. How I was ever comfortable with it I will never know. After making the jump to the X I now think that it is the perfect size for me. I held off for months because I wanted to wait for the plus size model, but after playing with the X in the store I really liked it and made the jump. Pretty sure I won’t be getting the plus model. I still love my 8+ though.

PS: Silver is the best.

Enjoy your X!

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
I had the 8+ before my X as well. When I pick up my 8+ now I’m like darn this phone is huge. How I was ever comfortable with it I will never know. After making the jump to the X I now think that it is the perfect size for me. I held off for months because I wanted to wait for the plus size model, but after playing with the X in the store I really liked it and made the jump. Pretty sure I won’t be getting the plus model. I still love my 8+ though.

PS: Silver is the best.

Enjoy your X!

Thanks

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I’ve had Plus iPhones since the 6 so I was worried to get the X.
But I don’t regret it! I ended up loving it and wouldn’t replace it for any other phone!

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Made the 8+ to X switch on 7/3. Thought I would miss the home buttorn but not so yet. Love the solid feel of the X and the speed.

Got a MINT 8+ 256 unlocked for sale. :nerd:

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your X!

I have both the 8 Plus and the X and I switch from the X to the 8 Plus when I know that I will have reception issues (certain building at work for 2 days a week) because of the bigger battery. I love both phones, but the X is my favorite.

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Congrats on your X!

I have both the 8 Plus and the X and I switch from the X to the 8 Plus when I know that I will have reception issues (certain building at work for 2 days a week) because of the bigger battery. I love both phones, but the X is my favorite.

cool

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your iPhone X purchase. I upgraded from a 7Plus and while I like a lot about the X, I am eagerly waiting for the XPlus or 11 Plus whatever they call it. At times I find the aspect ratio hard to deal with, I know its nearly al screen compared to the 7Plus I had but it seems odd. Now my recently replaced work phone that was a iPHone 6, compared to that the iPhone X is a HUGE screen and definitely a step up. Enjoy it, I find it easy to use and a great device to have.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It’s the perfect size phone in my opinion. I was very hesitant at first but as time went on it only got better. I just downloaded IOS 12 beta and wow a whole new device I can’t believe the differences and the speed the X has now. I carry two devices the X and a Android device so I have the best of both worlds. Enjoy your X!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73