Anybody downloaded it yet on their main device and haven’t regretted it ?
    nakialjohnson83 likes this.
    06-28-2018 03:09 PM
    I’m eager to see what people are gonna say!
    06-28-2018 03:28 PM
    I have it on my X and haven’t had any issues. Text isn’t aligned at the top in the Notification Center but that’s about it. All my apps work and no issues with GPS. I don’t use car play so can’t speak on that. You could always give it a go and if you don’t like it go back to 11.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-28-2018 05:21 PM
    I have it on my X and haven’t had any issues. Text isn’t aligned at the top in the Notification Center but that’s about it. All my apps work and no issues with GPS. I don’t use car play so can’t speak on that. You could always give it a go and if you don’t like it go back to 11.
    Eh reverting back is a hassle I rather just avoid. Might give it a go though.
    06-28-2018 08:46 PM
    Friend is using it on his iPad while keeping his SE on the public / stable version.
    06-29-2018 12:25 AM
    Friend is using it on his iPad while keeping his SE on the public / stable version.
    Doesn’t really help since I only own an iPhone . Just curious who’s using it on their main device and is happy with it ?
    06-29-2018 12:31 AM
    Doesn’t really help since I only own an iPhone . Just curious who’s using it on their main device and is happy with it ?
    I have been running the betas since dev beta 1 released the day of WWDC. I’m very happy with it and I run it on my daily driver.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    06-29-2018 12:39 AM
    A lot of people here.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    06-29-2018 12:55 AM
    The main thing is.. are you okay with potential bugs that could break functionality or not? If yes then install the beta.

If not the don't.

Simple as that.
    06-29-2018 12:56 AM
    I do. I only have an Watch series 3 and an iPhone 7 Plus, both running betas.

Except for a few annoyances it’s safe to run betas on daily drivers.
    06-29-2018 03:22 AM
    Like others, I’ve been running the dev beta on my iPhone (daily driver) since day one without problems. Originally, the Skype app didn’t work, but that’s par for the course in regard to some 3rd-party apps and beta OSes, but it now works with the latest beta.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-29-2018 05:52 AM
    I installed the Public Beta when it became available on Monday. I've personally not had any serious issues; the one issue I have noticed is, when trying to call using a voice command in my car while the phone is connected to Bluetooth, the first time I attempt to call it for some reason never attempts to dial out. It sits for 15 seconds or so and then I get a "call ended" message from my car. The second time I attempt the call it goes through fine.
    Closingracer likes this.
    06-29-2018 06:43 AM
    Anybody downloaded it yet on their main device and haven’t regretted it ?
    Yup no issues here been using iOS 12 for about two weeks now
    06-29-2018 07:25 AM
    I’ve been running it on the X for a couple days now. No major issues. I few app crashes and some minor bugs here and there with iMessage and Siri, but no more than I was having with iOS 11. iOS 12 feels a little snapper maybe. I think Apple made good choices with this update. Nothing revolutionary, but the changes are very welcome. Notifications are much better. I still prefer android notifications, but at least now I actually feel like they are useful in iOS. I’m still playing with some of the other changes but overall I can say it was worth rolling the dice on a beta.
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-29-2018 12:51 PM
    I downloaded it on my iphone X and haven't noticed any issues. Much more smooth than IOS11 betas were (and even IOS11 public launch).
    Just_Me_D and aximtreo like this.
    06-29-2018 03:13 PM
    Installed on my X and Air 2. Both are my main devices and loving it. I feel it is better than iOS 11.

Only issues I had/have are:

Email notification was lagging or none at all. Resolved by toggling mail off and then back on in settings.

Text alignment on is off a bit on control center screen. This can be seen on my X but on my iPad Air 2 it is aligned correctly.

Screen time works but it doesn’t seem to have full functionality yet in terms of parental control. It doesn’t seem to sync settings to my sons 5s. Yes his device has beta 12 installed. So either his device will not fully support that function or we wait and see with future releases.

Other than that it is running smoothly.

I recommend 12, but remember there is always a risk. Overall most are pleased with it with only a very few that reported errors.

Should you choose to go with it, perform a encrypted back up if you need to roll back.
    aximtreo and Premium1 like this.
    06-30-2018 12:49 PM
    I got the beta on my iPhone X. It’s pretty cool
    07-03-2018 04:30 PM
    I’m running the public beta as well on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro. No issues to report on either device.
    07-05-2018 09:05 PM
    I think beta 2 is smooth as butter. Phenomenal. Carplay issues solved. Very happy!
    07-05-2018 09:20 PM
    I downloaded it and it’s the best OS so far I love the speed and all the new options still finding more.
    07-09-2018 07:57 AM
    Best yet can’t beat how well and smooth the X is now.
    07-11-2018 09:32 AM
    I won't complain until the official release but I was really hoping the delay between taking a screenshot and being presented with the "Share" screen and selecting "Messages" would have been resolved in an update that's devoted to speed. I'm still frustrated by this extreme lag. Hopefully by the time iOS 12 releases officially, it will be resolved.
    07-11-2018 09:40 AM
    I won't complain until the official release but I was really hoping the delay between taking a screenshot and being presented with the "Share" screen and selecting "Messages" would have been resolved in an update that's devoted to speed. I'm still frustrated by this extreme lag. Hopefully by the time iOS 12 releases officially, it will be resolved.
    Does this happen every time for you? The share menu comes up immediately for me on beta 3
    07-13-2018 11:22 AM
    Does this happen every time for you? The share menu comes up immediately for me on beta 3
    Nah not every time. Probably at least once or twice a day though (I send quite a few screenshots). This has been an issue for a while in my experience since iOS 11 released. No rhyme or reason to when or why. It's not the share menu that is delayed. It's when I select "messages" from the share menu after taking a screenshot. Sometimes Messages comes right up. Other times it takes several seconds.
    07-13-2018 12:20 PM