Nah not every time. Probably at least once or twice a day though (I send quite a few screenshots). This has been an issue for a while in my experience since iOS 11 released. No rhyme or reason to when or why. It's not the share menu that is delayed. It's when I select "messages" from the share menu after taking a screenshot. Sometimes Messages comes right up. Other times it takes several seconds.
    Mine does that same thing. I don't even try to share from the screenshot screen anymore, I save it and then go to whatever app I wanted to share it to and plug it in there. I can't stand the lag.
    07-30-2018 11:34 AM
    Mine does that same thing. I don't even try to share from the screenshot screen anymore, I save it and then go to whatever app I wanted to share it to and plug it in there. I can't stand the lag.
    Yea it's frustrating. What's so frustrating is that, in theory, it's an awesome feature. It makes things so much more convenient. I love the ability to quickly share it, then delete it from my gallery. I HATE having so many screenshot images in my gallery lol. This feature cured that for me.

I do hope this gets addressed but I haven't found that there are that many people experiencing this lag.
    Vega007 likes this.
    07-30-2018 11:47 AM
    Yea it's frustrating. What's so frustrating is that, in theory, it's an awesome feature. It makes things so much more convenient. I love the ability to quickly share it, then delete it from my gallery. I HATE having so many screenshot images in my gallery lol. This feature cured that for me.

I do hope this gets addressed but I haven't found that there are that many people experiencing this lag.
    Ok so quick update on this lol...I actually tried doing it just now, because I have been so mad about it that I haven't tried using the quick share feature in months. I think I may have had 2 updates since then, for sure 1, so I thought I should try it again just to make sure.
    And...its working. No more lag. I tested it on GroupMe, WhatsApp, and iMessage - worked flawlessly, with no lag.

So...have you tried it again recently?
    07-30-2018 11:55 AM
    Ok so quick update on this lol...I actually tried doing it just now, because I have been so mad about it that I haven't tried using the quick share feature in months. I think I may have had 2 updates since then, for sure 1, so I thought I should try it again just to make sure.
    And...its working. No more lag. I tested it on GroupMe, WhatsApp, and iMessage - worked flawlessly, with no lag.

So...have you tried it again recently?
    Yup. I do it daily. The lag isn't consistent. Sometimes it works flawlessly. Other times I want to pound my face against the pavement while I'm waiting...
    07-30-2018 11:56 AM
    Ohhh...Well see, mine never worked. Like ever. I would think it was actually freezing my phone so i stopped doing it. Granted, I do not share screenshots very often, so it doesn't come up for me but maybe once every couple weeks.

Well I hope the next time i do need to quick share a screenshot it doesn't freeze up again. =/
    07-30-2018 11:59 AM
    Ohhh...Well see, mine never worked. Like ever. I would think it was actually freezing my phone so i stopped doing it. Granted, I do not share screenshots very often, so it doesn't come up for me but maybe once every couple weeks.

Well I hope the next time i do need to quick share a screenshot it doesn't freeze up again. =/
    I don't share screenshots often either, but on the occasion I do I've not had any issues with lag.
    07-30-2018 12:04 PM
    I don't share screenshots often either, but on the occasion I do I've not had any issues with lag.
    Yea if it's not something you do often, I don't imagine you'd notice it as an issue. I do it rather consistently. I'd say I share anywhere from 5-10 screenshots daily.
    07-30-2018 01:25 PM
    It's working perfect on my X and 2018 iPad as far as i can tell.
    07-31-2018 02:42 AM
33 12