After updating ios 11.4 first my issue with notifications lock screen fix finally

But i have new problem with touching yesterday the touchscreen stop and the iphone x was not responding and if even i open any app the touchscreen not working so i make hard restart

Second issue the facetime and appstore working in background 45% so my battery drain fast in sleep mode

So anyone have anything after 11.4
    06-10-2018 07:31 AM
    The only OS after 11.4 is developer beta iOS 12.

Did you wipe the phone and try a fresh install?
    06-10-2018 07:53 AM
    The only OS after 11.4 is developer beta iOS 12.

Did you wipe the phone and try a fresh install?
    Actually, there is an 11.4.1 beta. I don't believe it gives any new features, that it is simply to fix bugs that are in iOS 11.4. You can sign up to get the beta at beta.apple.com, from your phone.
    one_tech likes this.
    06-11-2018 08:41 AM
    After updating ios 11.4 first my issue with notifications lock screen fix finally

But i have new problem with touching yesterday the touchscreen stop and the iphone x was not responding and if even i open any app the touchscreen not working so i make hard restart

Second issue the facetime and appstore working in background 45% so my battery drain fast in sleep mode

So anyone have anything after 11.4
    Have you tried rebooting the device to see if it fixes the problem?
    one_tech likes this.
    06-11-2018 09:27 AM
    Have you tried rebooting the device to see if it fixes the problem?
    Yeah its fix when i rebooting
    06-11-2018 01:31 PM
    As I suspected before with your previous problem, I suspect that you have an issue with a third party app. You may want to start uninstalling some apps, particularly more esoteric ones, to see if the problem goes away.

For the App Store, I know that I turned off auto-install of updates and turned off video preview, and that stopped the App Store showing up in my battery list. I just manually install updates now when the App Store icon gets a badge.

As for FaceTime - I never use it on my iPhone, rarely on my iPad (maybe once a year), and it doesn't show up in my battery usage list.
    one_tech likes this.
    06-11-2018 02:56 PM
    As I suspected before with your previous problem, I suspect that you have an issue with a third party app. You may want to start uninstalling some apps, particularly more esoteric ones, to see if the problem goes away.

For the App Store, I know that I turned off auto-install of updates and turned off video preview, and that stopped the App Store showing up in my battery list. I just manually install updates now when the App Store icon gets a badge.

As for FaceTime - I never use it on my iPhone, rarely on my iPad (maybe once a year), and it doesn't show up in my battery usage list.
    Thank you
    06-11-2018 03:52 PM
    The only strange issue I had after the update was I kept getting a blue border around the time display in the upper left corner. It drove me nuts for two days and just went away after a few restarts.
    one_tech likes this.
    06-12-2018 06:23 AM
    I do not understand why every time iOS update appears error
    12-06-2018 09:13 PM
    I do not understand why every time iOS update appears error
    Am I wrong, or have you been working your way through the various iPhone forums - starting around the 5/5s (if not earlier), and going through each generation of iPhone in succession from those series up to the iPhone X currently (with some brief XR/XS excursions). Hence, resurrecting some threads that have had their last postings made years ago...
    Live and let live I guess...
    #ShoulderShrug
    12-06-2018 10:04 PM