I have recently purchase iPhone X but didn't know how to use iPhone X previous I was used Samsung galaxy. Please help me out I am also a new member in this forum want to get information about iPhone X.
    06-01-2018 01:51 AM
    I have recently purchase iPhone X but didn't know how to use iPhone X previous I was used Samsung galaxy. Please help me out I am also a new member in this forum want to get information about iPhone X.
    Go into the Settings. After that you’ll see Personal Hotspot. From there you can change the Wi-Fi passcode and turn it on from there.
    Aqeel ahmed4 likes this.
    06-01-2018 02:14 AM
    Go into the Settings. After that you’ll see Personal Hotspot. From there you can change the Wi-Fi passcode and turn it on from there.
    Thank you so much Recon1 for your reply I do that but Wi-Fi not connect to laptop what I can do?
    06-01-2018 02:58 AM
    Thank you so much Recon1 for your reply I do that but Wi-Fi not connect to laptop what I can do?
    You don’t see your phone name under the networks to choose from on your laptop for WiFi?
    06-01-2018 03:00 AM
    Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Personal Hotspot and enable it.

Keep the screen of your iPhone on while searching for WiFi networks on your laptop. Select your iPhone and enter your password.

Repeat this whenever your laptop loses WiFi connection.
    06-01-2018 03:40 AM
    You don’t see your phone name under the networks to choose from on your laptop for WiFi?
    Yes, I choose my network name but Wi-Fi is not connected working in my laptop
    06-01-2018 04:28 AM
    Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Personal Hotspot and enable it.

Keep the screen of your iPhone on while searching for WiFi networks on your laptop. Select your iPhone and enter your password.

Repeat this whenever your laptop loses WiFi connection.

Thanks, Tartars now Wi-Fi connected
    06-01-2018 04:31 AM