i have issues since i buy iphone x notifications lock screen when i swipe up to down all notifications lock screen disappear even the time and date ,, I replace my iphone x 2 time and issue come back i make restor without back up the issue come back the only solutions to make force reset but the issue come after a day so i need some explaining what going on with my iphone X ,,, any one have this issue
    Why only happen in my iPhone X but i have iphone 7 plus and ipad but no issue with them see below the picture when i swipe from up to down ,, but if i swipe from left to right i can see my notifications so any one have any explaining

05-23-2018 08:08 PM
    You said you restore without backup, but that’s not possible.
    Do you mean you set your phone as new?
    one_tech likes this.
    05-23-2018 08:15 PM
    You said you restore without backup, but that’s not possible.
    Do you mean you set your phone as new?
    Yeah and I download all my app again im tired with this issue i contact apple 3 time they have only to make restore again
    05-23-2018 08:22 PM
    Yeah and I download all my app again im tired with this issue i contact apple 3 time they have only to make restore again
    Hmm.. Try “Reset All Settings”. It’s not a factory reset, though. The issue seems to be software related.

But, before that, do a hard restart. Press and release volume up, then volume down. Hold the Power button and hold it until you see the  logo.

And, completely out of subject, but do you happen to be francophone, by any chance?
    one_tech likes this.
    05-23-2018 08:28 PM
    Hmm.. Try “Reset All Settings”. It’s not a factory reset, though. The issue seems to be software related.

But, before that, do a hard restart. Press and release volume up, then volume down. Hold the Power button and hold it until you see the  logo.

And, completely out of subject, but do you happen to be francophone, by any chance?

Ok i will do now but anyway i do that before but not help
    05-23-2018 08:39 PM
    I'm going to guess that it's an issue with one of your third party apps. For some reason, I think I've seen this reported before; I'll see if I can find what fixed it for the other person.
    05-24-2018 05:23 AM
    For some reason, I think I've seen this reported before; I'll see if I can find what fixed it for the other person.
    Never mind; it was you: https://forums.imore.com/showthread....=1#post3055656
    rdubmu likes this.
    05-24-2018 05:27 AM
    If you have replaced your iPhone X 2 times, then it's most likely not the phone's hardware, but in the software. A clean restore as new should work. Did you restore connected to iTunes on computer?
    one_tech and Just_Me_D like this.
    05-24-2018 08:19 AM
    If you have replaced your iPhone X 2 times, then it's most likely not the phone's hardware, but in the software. A clean restore as new should work. Did you restore connected to iTunes on computer?
    I make clean restor befor but not help
    05-24-2018 08:32 AM
    You said in the other thread that it had stopped at least for a while after a factory reset and set up as new, so I'd suggest uninstalling each of your third party apps, one at a time, and see if that solves the lock screen problem. Restart the phone after each uninstall. I know; it's a pain in the neck. But hopefully you'll uninstall an app and find the problem gone, and then you can decide if that app is really important to you.
    one_tech likes this.
    05-24-2018 09:21 AM
    I'm not sure if this will help, but I saw a post on one of the Apple discussion forums that someone found that removing all widgets fixed the problem. However, admittedly, that's not much of a solution.
    one_tech and doogald like this.
    05-24-2018 12:24 PM
    I'm not sure if this will help, but I saw a post on one of the Apple discussion forums that someone found that removing all widgets fixed the problem. However, admittedly, that's not much of a solution.
    Yeah there is many users in apple discussion have same issue
    05-24-2018 03:10 PM
    Yeah there is many users in apple discussion have same issue
    What iOS version are you running with your iPhone X?

When you swipe up, are you certain your finger is not X or clear option?
    one_tech likes this.
    05-24-2018 03:51 PM
    Try setting up your X like new and check for your issue and then reload your apps one at a time till the suspicious app shows itself.

Or you could go thru your app permissions by going to Setting scroll down to apps and see if anything sparks your Curiosity that pertains to home screen or notifications and toggle it off. Your standard top tier apps could be excluded in your investigation.

Good Luck
    one_tech likes this.
    05-24-2018 06:33 PM
    Since you've already set the phone up as new and are still having the same issue, I'm going to guess that it's a bug in iOS that's only affecting the X. If this is the case, there's nothing you can do other than wait for Apple to fix the bug and release a patch.
    one_tech likes this.
    05-24-2018 10:13 PM
    I have owned and own almost every iPhone and never had an issue where it needed replacing. I am far from an Apple fan but when something works you just keep buying them.
    05-31-2018 01:52 PM