Second replacement with my iPhone X the same issue notifications lock screen disappear

one_tech

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
i have issues since i buy iphone x notifications lock screen when i swipe up to down all notifications lock screen disappear even the time and date ,, I replace my iphone x 2 time and issue come back i make restor without back up the issue come back the only solutions to make force reset but the issue come after a day so i need some explaining what going on with my iphone X ,,, any one have this issue
Why only happen in my iPhone X but i have iphone 7 plus and ipad but no issue with them see below the picture when i swipe from up to down ,, but if i swipe from left to right i can see my notifications so any one have any explaining

311149f95ac24f32db7c72518d62787a.jpg

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah and I download all my app again im tired with this issue i contact apple 3 time they have only to make restore again

Hmm.. Try “Reset All Settings”. It’s not a factory reset, though. The issue seems to be software related.

But, before that, do a hard restart. Press and release volume up, then volume down. Hold the Power button and hold it until you see the  logo.

And, completely out of subject, but do you happen to be francophone, by any chance?

one_tech

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
Hmm.. Try “Reset All Settings”. It’s not a factory reset, though. The issue seems to be software related.

But, before that, do a hard restart. Press and release volume up, then volume down. Hold the Power button and hold it until you see the  logo.

And, completely out of subject, but do you happen to be francophone, by any chance?

Ok i will do now but anyway i do that before but not help

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to guess that it's an issue with one of your third party apps. For some reason, I think I've seen this reported before; I'll see if I can find what fixed it for the other person.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you have replaced your iPhone X 2 times, then it's most likely not the phone's hardware, but in the software. A clean restore as new should work. Did you restore connected to iTunes on computer?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
You said in the other thread that it had stopped at least for a while after a factory reset and set up as new, so I'd suggest uninstalling each of your third party apps, one at a time, and see if that solves the lock screen problem. Restart the phone after each uninstall. I know; it's a pain in the neck. But hopefully you'll uninstall an app and find the problem gone, and then you can decide if that app is really important to you.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure if this will help, but I saw a post on one of the Apple discussion forums that someone found that removing all widgets fixed the problem. However, admittedly, that's not much of a solution.

one_tech

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
I'm not sure if this will help, but I saw a post on one of the Apple discussion forums that someone found that removing all widgets fixed the problem. However, admittedly, that's not much of a solution.

Yeah there is many users in apple discussion have same issue

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Try setting up your X like new and check for your issue and then reload your apps one at a time till the suspicious app shows itself.

Or you could go thru your app permissions by going to Setting scroll down to apps and see if anything sparks your Curiosity that pertains to home screen or notifications and toggle it off. Your standard top tier apps could be excluded in your investigation.

Good Luck

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Since you've already set the phone up as new and are still having the same issue, I'm going to guess that it's a bug in iOS that's only affecting the X. If this is the case, there's nothing you can do other than wait for Apple to fix the bug and release a patch.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have owned and own almost every iPhone and never had an issue where it needed replacing. I am far from an Apple fan but when something works you just keep buying them.