Since it’s pretty obvious that Apple isn’t making a Battery Case for te X, are there any good reliable ones out there? I was hoping Anker made one but the closest there is is using one of their charging banks. I was hoping to avoid carrying a bank around but they seem to be the best out there, I have several of their accessories and they’re always solid.

Was hoping for a morphie or other similar well known Battery Case brand
    05-15-2018 03:22 PM
    Use the link below to see the iMore Blog's recommendations.

https://www.imore.com/best-iphone-x-battery-cases
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-15-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-15-2018 03:33 PM
    I've read that the Mophie has one in development but its not out yet. iMore did a rundown of current options. I have not heard of any of these companies....

https://www.imore.com/best-iphone-x-battery-cases

Update: GMTA!
    05-15-2018 03:35 PM
    In addition, the wirecutter did a review of X cases and basically came away not recommending anything. See https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/be...#battery-cases

Mophie is supposed to be developing a case. I'm holding out hope that Apple will have their own, but I'm not holding my breath.
    05-15-2018 03:36 PM
    05-15-2018 04:04 PM
    Dam, I haven’t heard of any of those companies. Since I need something like soon, I guess I’m gonna have to go out and and get an Anker charging bank that way I can be on the go. I loved my Battery Case for my 6 and 7. I could go out all day and night with it. I love the battery life on my X and USB-C fast charging is cool but still means I have to be tethered to an outlet for at least 45mins depending on battery % age.

Thanks for the links, guys. Appreciate the input
    05-15-2018 04:59 PM
    Dam, I haven’t heard of any of those companies. Since I need something like soon, I guess I’m gonna have to go out and and get an Anker charging bank that way I can be on the go. I loved my Battery Case for my 6 and 7. I could go out all day and night with it. I love the battery life on my X and USB-C fast charging is cool but still means I have to be tethered to an outlet for at least 45mins depending on battery % age.

Thanks for the links, guys. Appreciate the input
    What do you mean USB-C fast charging? How is that possible with lighting? Thanks for the heads up in advanced.
    05-16-2018 06:58 AM
    What do you mean USB-C fast charging? How is that possible with lighting? Thanks for the heads up in advanced.
    I believe he's thinking of wireless charging which is now supported with the X AND the iPhone 8(s).
    05-16-2018 08:00 AM
    I guess USB-C fast charging was a poor choice of words. USB-C Power Delivery. When I charge my X with a USB-C 29W brick I can charge 1-78% in about 38 minutes. Way faster than using the 5W brick that comes with the X. I am not referring to wireless charging

https://m.imore.com/best-fast-and-ch...one-x-chargers
    05-16-2018 08:51 AM
    I believe he's thinking of wireless charging which is now supported with the X AND the iPhone 8(s).
    Nah, I was referring to USB-C Power Delivery that can be achieved with the 29W, 61W or 87W USB-C power bricks. They provide a faster charge than with traditional 5W brick. It’s more expensive but def worth it in my opinion.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-16-2018 08:54 AM
    I'll just leave this here for you.

Caviar iPhone X :: Tesla
    msm0511 likes this.
    05-16-2018 11:32 AM
    I'll just leave this here for you.

Caviar iPhone X :: Tesla
    I’d rather run out juice
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-16-2018 12:16 PM
    I’d rather run out juice
    Lol. You and me both haha.
    ZOFOURTWENTY likes this.
    05-16-2018 12:40 PM
    I just noticed the new Tesla case online, maybe that would work? Though, to be fair, it uses a solar charger rather than a larger battery to give you extra battery life. It's only $4500, though that price does include the iPhone X.
    05-16-2018 05:30 PM
    I just noticed the new Tesla case online, maybe that would work? Though, to be fair, it uses a solar charger rather than a larger battery to give you extra battery life. It's only $4500, though that price does include the iPhone X.
    That’s it? Sweet. I’ll get 2 so I can keep a spare one at work.
    05-16-2018 05:37 PM