Got back on Sprint today because it ended up being cheaper on sprint with a friend and I was being helpful . I was deciding on a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus or the iPhone X. Since they were $21 and $20 on sprint on lease . Got the iPhone D and the learning curve is decent but I’ll get used to it . I love Android but I need a battery to last all day and Android phones have always been worse for me .
    Anyone that owns a business or has a federal tax Id can get Verizons Best Unlimited for $45 a line with 22 Gb hotspot .. pretty good deal worth checking out !
    05-30-2018 01:26 AM
    05-30-2018 05:55 AM
    Anyone that owns a business or has a federal tax Id can get Verizons Best Unlimited for $45 a line with 22 Gb hotspot .. pretty good deal worth checking out !
    With a 2 yr ageeement
    05-30-2018 09:23 PM
    Well I don’t work in the federal government not own my own business. Sprint isn’t bad and gotten speeds as high as 100 mbps down . Tbh it’s ok and this is actually a better experience then when I was last on sprint 10 months ago .
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
    05-30-2018 09:40 PM
    With a 2 yr ageeement
    Yeah I think sprint is the only carrier in the last 6 years I’ve stayed on for 2 years so contracts are a no no lol
    05-30-2018 09:41 PM
    With a 2 yr ageeement
    No contract , month to month devices
    05-30-2018 09:42 PM
    Yeah I think sprint is the only carrier in the last 6 years I’ve stayed on for 2 years so contracts are a no no lol
    Right! I haven’t done contracts since I was with Sprint 6 years ago LOL

No contract , month to month devices
    Hmmmmm...maybe I should revisit this because the rep said something to me about a contract & I cut my eyes at her & politely declined LOL
    Closingracer and SABRIAN70 like this.
    05-30-2018 09:55 PM
    I've been working for Verizon Corp for 14+ years in Retail Sales here in Utica MI , and have been able to provide value with changing from a personal account to business , there's no upgrade fees , Activation fees , Not even Restocking Fees ... You have 30 Days to like your device or return it with out a penalty
    nikkisharif and aximtreo like this.
    05-30-2018 10:04 PM
    I've been working for Verizon Corp for 14+ years in Retail Sales here in Utica MI , and have been able to provide value with changing from a personal account to business , there's no upgrade fees , Activation fees , Not even Restocking Fees ... You have 30 Days to like your device or return it with out a penalty
    Really? What’s 4 lines with unlimited data with hotspot? Never thought of Verizon
    05-30-2018 10:18 PM
    Thanks for the info...I’ll try again.
    05-31-2018 09:49 PM
    I’m rocking the sick *** X on the worse service known to man VERIZON
    parker5011 likes this.
    06-01-2018 10:37 AM
    Really? What’s 4 lines with unlimited data with hotspot? Never thought of Verizon
    $45 x 4 = $180.00 plus tax , not including device installments , but remember to keep Buisness profile you have to have 5 devices not phones but devices to keep profile
    06-01-2018 10:57 AM
    $45 x 4 = $180.00 plus tax , not including device installments , but remember to keep Buisness profile you have to have 5 devices not phones but devices to keep profile
    Yeah, but doesn't Verizon still do those stupid access fees?
    06-02-2018 10:23 AM
    I have 4 lines of unlimited with T-Mobile including the LTE hotspot and HD video streaming. Also have insurance on both lines that include Apple Care Services. Also have 2 iPhone X’s financed. $180 per month including fees with T-Mobile. No other carrier is touching that. And yes this includes 2 iPhone X’s financed.
    06-02-2018 02:09 PM
    Yeah, but doesn't Verizon still do those stupid access fees?
    Included
    06-02-2018 03:34 PM
    Was on Verizon for a while. Switched briefly to AT&T recently. But now on T-Mobile. I love having an unlocked phone!

EDIT: can’t complain

Last edited by LCW; 06-02-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    06-02-2018 04:38 PM
    Was on Verizon for a while. Switched briefly to AT&T recently. But now on T-Mobile. I love having an unlocked phone!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e3b79a8f1.png
    T-Mobile is fast. I have clocked as high as 221.
    LCW likes this.
    06-03-2018 12:24 PM
    Verizon. Coverage not as good in my area with the others.
    06-03-2018 10:43 PM
    Vodafone IE ( Ireland)iPhone X. I travel to CT few times a year and automatically roam on AT&T which seems to be a very good network
    06-04-2018 11:41 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e3b79a8f1.png
    I think Sprint & AT&T are the only carriers that have locked phones. I’m on Verizon & have never had a locked iPhone.

I wish T-mobile was good everywhere because the rates are unbeatable but I’m definitely happy with my service.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-05-2018 07:09 AM
    I think Sprint & AT&T are the only carriers that have locked phones. I’m on Verizon & have never had a locked iPhone.

I wish T-mobile was good everywhere because the rates are unbeatable but I’m definitely happy with my service.
    As of this year Verizon has stopped selling unlocked iPhones. This was announced earlier this year and was instituted in the spring. In the past, their phones were always unlocked.
    06-05-2018 02:05 PM
    I’m rocking the sick *** X on the worse service known to man VERIZON
    Obviously service quality is subjective, but I have never, ever had an issue with Verizon. They have always treated me with exceptional service. Any issue I've had, they resolved immediately. Any billing issues, they fix and credit where appropriate. All my purchases are done online and they've always arrived on time. Activating devices has never been an issue.

I honestly don't have a single negative thing to say about Verizon and I've recommended them to many. They are the more pricey option around, but for the service, imo, it's been worth it. Coverage has never been an issue and the customer service folks are great, in my experience.
    06-05-2018 02:08 PM
    As of this year Verizon has stopped selling unlocked iPhones. This was announced earlier this year and was instituted in the spring. In the past, their phones were always unlocked.
    Yes and no. The phones are sim locked in transit and until sold, but are unlocked automatically with a carrier update once the phone is activated by a customer on a valid line. It’s to prevent the phone from being valuable if stolen from a warehouse, store storage before sale, from a truck in transit, etc.

However, they have said that they will start locking for a “period of time” starting in “the spring”, but haven’t announced how long that will be (but they will unlock for a customer when asked.)

And I believe that they haven’t started yet. Verizon said they would announce when it started, and I have not seen an announcement (though of course I may have missed it.)

See https://www.cnet.com/news/verizon-wi...-combat-theft/
    Quis89 likes this.
    06-05-2018 03:20 PM
    Only until sold. To help prevent theft.
    06-05-2018 04:03 PM
    I saw this but it only applies to phones sold by them. If purchased through the manufacturer, the phone will still be unlocked.
    Quis89, ladyc0524 and aximtreo like this.
    06-05-2018 04:25 PM
106 12345