Apple Watch Series 3 is down to just $179 at Amazon

Iphone 8 Plus here at home, but - 'travelling phones' ( , ) being Android, - one LG X-Power, one Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. Travelling phones are on pay-as-you-go accounts with carriers in their respective countries. I also use 'Canadaphone' as a hotspot to generate wifi for our iPhones & iPads to use. Never using 'foreign' cell data nor roaming calls has paid for the extra hardware several times over, and is a constant reminder of how slick  products are by comparison. Granted, our Androids are low -midrange device price wise, so would be very frustrating as 1st line tools.
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 07-31-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    07-31-2019 07:18 AM
    The ONLY time I carry 2 phones is when I’m using my personal phone and a company issued work phone. Never been one to have 2 personal phones.
    07-31-2019 11:35 PM
    I had the S7 Edge for a while and hated everything about that phone. Stutter, poor battery life, lag, accidental touches via the curved screen, I had it all. The only thing I liked about that phone was the camera. Samsung corrected pretty much all that with the S8's, but I couldn't wait to get rid of the S7 Edge.
    Seems like you were unfortunate. I have the S7 Edge and while accidental touches were initially annoying (especially one handed use) I managed to minimise them. The battery life is amazing though and performance was smooth...multitasking/gaming wasn’t a problem. Nearly all reviews mention the great battery life and good performance...seems like you were unlucky.
    08-12-2019 04:13 AM
    I'm having both Android and iOS. But iPhone feels very snappy and performance is far better. Usually some says, If anyone use iOS for a while they can't switch to android. Totally accepted that.
    08-19-2019 05:25 AM
    Cool
    Now I am with iPhone x and Note 10 plus
    I am in heaven
    08-22-2019 08:28 PM
    Just now I have a X and an OP 6T. In a few days will exchange my 6T by a Note 10 Plus.
    08-22-2019 09:02 PM
    I'm having both Android and iOS. But iPhone feels very snappy and performance is far better. Usually some says, If anyone use iOS for a while they can't switch to android. Totally accepted that.
    Plenty of people say the opposite of that as well, and I accepted that once switching from iPhone to Android.

I still have my iPhone 5S...was a great phone for 18 months before it started crashing and the battery life became poor. I almost wish Apple kept its sharp edges.
    08-23-2019 05:59 AM
    Now I am with iPhone x and Note 10 plus
    I am in heaven

Lol
    08-23-2019 05:59 AM
    My main phone is a Samsung S7. I think it's on it's last leg though (having screen and battery issues). I've had an iPhone 6s for over a year now and have rarely used it... I am starting to use it more though, probably because I just got an Apple Watch. I also have a LG G7 Thinq. I got the LG G7 when the Samsung wouldn't work with my new provider (turned out because it was originally a TextNow (even though unlocked) phone, their custom mods, etc wouldn't allow my sim completely work).... then a few months after (ya know, when the return period was up lol), I found out that my iPhone accepts my SIM card. So, I will be using it as a backup (and for the audio/photo). Plus, with being on Medicaid plus not driving, I like having them both just in case service comes/goes with m main one lol
    11-12-2019 11:03 PM
    I have used Android phones several years ago, but now I only use iPhone. In fact, now the Android phone is really powerful.
    Golurk likes this.
    11-13-2019 02:18 AM
    Using a Galaxy S10+ along w my IPhone 11 Pro Max & an iPhone SE.

Testing out the beta of One UI 2 along w Android 10.
    Golurk likes this.
    11-13-2019 03:58 AM
    I have used 'Travelling phones' ( modest cost models) to eliminate roaming costs when 'out of country'. I have a local account in Guyana (old account- no data) but hotel & some family have Wifi so 'Guyana Phone' , a Samsung Galaxy J2Prime is for inbound /outbound calls & SMS. I've had that unit for almost 3 years and it works well. It replaced an ancient Blackberry in the same role.
    I also have my pay-as-you -go Canadian account on which I have a Galaxy J3. It's with a discount carrier which I've used for 10+ years since I lived there. I use it for local calling and to call back home when needed ( overseas calling rates are far better than would be 'roaming rates' with my home carrier) , but it's main purpose is to generate the Wifi hotspot I use to run the data functions for my iPhone & iPad, when I'm in Canada. I also use it for calling in the US. THE J3 is a neat little critter which replaced the LG X- Power I used the same way for 3 years, which ceased to work reliiably earlier this year. Over the 10 years since I retired & moved, the savings in roaming costs have more than paid for the extra device(s) The use of Internet for 'top-up' from anywhere has made this actually not only the cheapest, but also the most convenient route to go.
    I have written essentially this, earlier in I believe the same thread, but am repeating it here & now as it has 'come up' again. It's always interesting to see how others in a diverse spectrum deploy & employ their technology, one of the goals of Forums such as this.
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 11-13-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    11-13-2019 06:12 AM
    Currently using a Note 10+ as my main. I also have an iPhone XS Max, in a drawer. A moment ago, I took it out to update iOS and the apps.
    11-28-2019 01:59 PM
    I just currently switched back to my iPhone X from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus. For some reason I just keep coming back to the iPhone because it is familiar and works perfectly.

As for the Samsung I’ve had Zero issues. It’s just that Android seems not as polished as iOS? I don’t know. Anyways just my two cents.
    Lambertoid likes this.
    03-16-2020 04:26 PM
    I just currently switched back to my iPhone X from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus. For some reason I just keep coming back to the iPhone because it is familiar and works perfectly.

As for the Samsung I’ve had Zero issues. It’s just that Android seems not as polished as iOS? I don’t know. Anyways just my two cents.
    Just put my pixel 3xl down to go back to iOS. It is just smoother. As much as I personally like android it gives you choice in design and hardware. However I message and FaceTime are 2 things that keep me connected but also when I look at how everything just works it’s true everything is just smoother on iOS.
    Terry1996 likes this.
    03-24-2020 06:15 PM
190 ... 678