I have switched to android to try some mobile games require apk installation file on apknite.
    07-31-2019 04:54 AM
    Iphone 8 Plus here at home, but - 'travelling phones' ( , ) being Android, - one LG X-Power, one Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. Travelling phones are on pay-as-you-go accounts with carriers in their respective countries. I also use 'Canadaphone' as a hotspot to generate wifi for our iPhones & iPads to use. Never using 'foreign' cell data nor roaming calls has paid for the extra hardware several times over, and is a constant reminder of how slick  products are by comparison. Granted, our Androids are low -midrange device price wise, so would be very frustrating as 1st line tools.
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 07-31-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    07-31-2019 08:18 AM
    The ONLY time I carry 2 phones is when I’m using my personal phone and a company issued work phone. Never been one to have 2 personal phones.
    08-01-2019 12:35 AM
    I had the S7 Edge for a while and hated everything about that phone. Stutter, poor battery life, lag, accidental touches via the curved screen, I had it all. The only thing I liked about that phone was the camera. Samsung corrected pretty much all that with the S8's, but I couldn't wait to get rid of the S7 Edge.
    Seems like you were unfortunate. I have the S7 Edge and while accidental touches were initially annoying (especially one handed use) I managed to minimise them. The battery life is amazing though and performance was smooth...multitasking/gaming wasn’t a problem. Nearly all reviews mention the great battery life and good performance...seems like you were unlucky.
    08-12-2019 05:13 AM
    I'm having both Android and iOS. But iPhone feels very snappy and performance is far better. Usually some says, If anyone use iOS for a while they can't switch to android. Totally accepted that.
    08-19-2019 06:25 AM
    Cool
    Now I am with iPhone x and Note 10 plus
    I am in heaven
    08-22-2019 09:28 PM
    Just now I have a X and an OP 6T. In a few days will exchange my 6T by a Note 10 Plus.
    08-22-2019 10:02 PM
    I'm having both Android and iOS. But iPhone feels very snappy and performance is far better. Usually some says, If anyone use iOS for a while they can't switch to android. Totally accepted that.
    Plenty of people say the opposite of that as well, and I accepted that once switching from iPhone to Android.

I still have my iPhone 5S...was a great phone for 18 months before it started crashing and the battery life became poor. I almost wish Apple kept its sharp edges.
    08-23-2019 06:59 AM
    Now I am with iPhone x and Note 10 plus
    I am in heaven

Lol
    08-23-2019 06:59 AM
    My main phone is a Samsung S7. I think it's on it's last leg though (having screen and battery issues). I've had an iPhone 6s for over a year now and have rarely used it... I am starting to use it more though, probably because I just got an Apple Watch. I also have a LG G7 Thinq. I got the LG G7 when the Samsung wouldn't work with my new provider (turned out because it was originally a TextNow (even though unlocked) phone, their custom mods, etc wouldn't allow my sim completely work).... then a few months after (ya know, when the return period was up lol), I found out that my iPhone accepts my SIM card. So, I will be using it as a backup (and for the audio/photo). Plus, with being on Medicaid plus not driving, I like having them both just in case service comes/goes with m main one lol
    11-13-2019 12:03 AM
    I have used Android phones several years ago, but now I only use iPhone. In fact, now the Android phone is really powerful.
    Golurk likes this.
    11-13-2019 03:18 AM
    Using a Galaxy S10+ along w my IPhone 11 Pro Max & an iPhone SE.

Testing out the beta of One UI 2 along w Android 10.
    Golurk likes this.
    11-13-2019 04:58 AM
    I have used 'Travelling phones' ( modest cost models) to eliminate roaming costs when 'out of country'. I have a local account in Guyana (old account- no data) but hotel & some family have Wifi so 'Guyana Phone' , a Samsung Galaxy J2Prime is for inbound /outbound calls & SMS. I've had that unit for almost 3 years and it works well. It replaced an ancient Blackberry in the same role.
    I also have my pay-as-you -go Canadian account on which I have a Galaxy J3. It's with a discount carrier which I've used for 10+ years since I lived there. I use it for local calling and to call back home when needed ( overseas calling rates are far better than would be 'roaming rates' with my home carrier) , but it's main purpose is to generate the Wifi hotspot I use to run the data functions for my iPhone & iPad, when I'm in Canada. I also use it for calling in the US. THE J3 is a neat little critter which replaced the LG X- Power I used the same way for 3 years, which ceased to work reliiably earlier this year. Over the 10 years since I retired & moved, the savings in roaming costs have more than paid for the extra device(s) The use of Internet for 'top-up' from anywhere has made this actually not only the cheapest, but also the most convenient route to go.
    I have written essentially this, earlier in I believe the same thread, but am repeating it here & now as it has 'come up' again. It's always interesting to see how others in a diverse spectrum deploy & employ their technology, one of the goals of Forums such as this.
    Last edited by dmoskaluk; 11-13-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    11-13-2019 07:12 AM
188 ... 678