One of my most requested features of iOS would be for Apple to make an Apple Pencil for the iPhone.
    Apple and Samsung need to just bite the bullet and team up! I have to say I give an A++ to Apple on 4k video recording and an F- to Samsung after the oreo update. Now it's hard to say who gets the upper hand on pics here. Just imagine what they could do to this market together. The design and functionality of ApSung would just be mind blowing!
    05-28-2018 10:15 AM
    I carry the iPhone X on Verizon and the Galaxy S9 on T-Mobile. I want the U12+, but I'm buying a house right now and am not allowed to play phone games. I like having both and being able to keep up on both operating systems, though T-Mobile hasn't kept up on security patches and updates like I was expecting. Hmmm.
    DEman19901 likes this.
    05-28-2018 12:28 PM
    Carriers are the worst when it comes to security updates.
    I carry the iPhone X on Verizon and the Galaxy S9 on T-Mobile. I want the U12+, but I'm buying a house right now and am not allowed to play phone games. I like having both and being able to keep up on both operating systems, though T-Mobile hasn't kept up on security patches and updates like I was expecting. Hmmm.
    05-28-2018 04:32 PM
    I have the X and the note 8....X is my main phone love the pen on the note
    cwbcpa likes this.
    06-08-2018 07:53 PM
    I have the X and the note 8 both great devices. The note for me is the go to device it much better to type on.
    Actually weirdly I find the x keyboard to be better. When I switched I thought I would miss the note 8 with SwiftKey .
    06-08-2018 08:56 PM
    I have the iPhone X and Samsung S9 Plus
    Crower79 likes this.
    06-08-2018 09:10 PM
    Which one is your daily?
    06-09-2018 02:33 AM
    I haven't carried two smartphones since my Apple 5s and Samsung Note 3. Of course phones have evolved since then, but I just don't need to carry two phones in my present very calm lifestyle.
    06-09-2018 04:32 AM
    Not sure if it counts, but I have an iPhone 7 and a Kindle Fire 7. I only use the latter for book reading though.
    06-09-2018 05:58 AM
    Which one do you prefer. I expect the former being this is imore, but curious on your objective thoughts.
    06-09-2018 08:56 AM
    I have been using the Samsung much more over the past couple of months until iOS 12 beta dropped. Then I swapped my sim back in the X. I love both phones but the screen on the Samsung is gorgeous. It’s the best in the market. I can also customize the Samsung and run dark mode themes. iOS will have have special place in my heart but right now the s9 plus is my preferred go to phone.
    06-09-2018 09:19 AM
    I have a Ip8+ and a Huawei P20 pro I swap between. Both are set up more or less the same and I use both as a daily driver. Really like both android and ios and can't decided witch one I would use permanently so I have both. When I get tired of android I use iPhone and when I get tired of iPhone I use android . The best of 2 worlds
    06-09-2018 10:13 AM
    I have been using the Samsung much more over the past couple of months until iOS 12 beta dropped. Then I swapped my sim back in the X. I love both phones but the screen on the Samsung is gorgeous. It’s the best in the market. I can also customize the Samsung and run dark mode themes. iOS will have have special place in my heart but right now the s9 plus is my preferred go to phone.
    Does the size bother you? Why S9 Plus instead of S9 which is almost same size as X?
    06-09-2018 10:50 AM
    Does the size bother you? Why S9 Plus instead of S9 which is almost same size as X?
    Battery, camera, and RAM is why I went with the Plus.
    LCW likes this.
    06-09-2018 10:53 AM
    Dual user here. S9+ as my primary and the X secondary. Sometimes swap my S9+ between the Pixel 2 XL or BlackBerry K1. I have the a Pixel to play around with the Beta releases and using beta iOS 12 on my X. Samsung devices tend to be my primary device because I love Samsung Pay, Gear VR, headphone jack and the display quality.
    06-09-2018 09:39 PM
    Battery, camera, and RAM is why I went with the Plus.
    I picked up an S9 today. The Plus is just too big for my liking. We'll see how this goes. So far liking it but it's very different! Will give it an honest try. Probably sell the X and fall back on the XI if this doesn't work out. Or an SE2.
    06-09-2018 10:19 PM
    I picked up an S9 today. The Plus is just too big for my liking. We'll see how this goes. So far liking it but it's very different! Will give it an honest try. Probably sell the X and fall back on the XI if this doesn't work out. Or an SE2.
    I started with the s9 too. But after a week I exchanged. Battery was a struggle for me and then losing the telephoto lense after having it with iPhone was tough.
    06-09-2018 10:40 PM
    iPhone X is my primary and LG Moto E4 for my Android fix.
    06-10-2018 01:54 AM
    What are your thoughts between iOS 12 and Oreo? I’ve been on iOS for about two years or so, dabbling in Android here and there. But Android has my heart. I’m a Google guy and always used Android up until a couple of years ago. Well, after BlackBerry kind of started to fall off the map in 2011. Best Buy still has $300 off on the S9+ and man that is tempting me away from Apple right now.
    06-10-2018 08:58 PM
    What are your thoughts between iOS 12 and Oreo? I’ve been on iOS for about two years or so, dabbling in Android here and there. But Android has my heart. I’m a Google guy and always used Android up until a couple of years ago. Well, after BlackBerry kind of started to fall off the map in 2011. Best Buy still has $300 off on the S9+ and man that is tempting me away from Apple right now.
    I like both iOS and Android. Hard to compare the 2 OS's but I love how I can customize my Android and apply dark themes to run as close as a dark mode that I can. But the Samsung screen is much nicer to be honest.
    06-10-2018 09:04 PM
    I like both iOS and Android. Hard to compare the 2 OS's but I love how I can customize my Android and apply dark themes to run as close as a dark mode that I can. But the Samsung screen is much nicer to be honest.
    Well yeah, just wondering your opinion now that iOS 12 beta is out. Part of my problem with iOS is that I feel like it’s the same thing it’s been for 5 years. And the utter lack of customization.
    06-10-2018 09:11 PM
    Well yeah, just wondering your opinion now that iOS 12 beta is out. Part of my problem with iOS is that I feel like it’s the same thing it’s been for 5 years. And the utter lack of customization.
    iOS 12 is not a big change at all. Even Oreo doesn't feel like a big change from previous. What I like about the s9 plus is it takes awesome low light photos. The X is far behind there. Also, I just love the Samsung screen much more than the X. It's so much sharper. Its gorgeous. And the customization is a huge plus.
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    06-10-2018 09:13 PM
    I carry both. Have Pixel 2 and an iPhone X. I know I’m gonna get flamed in here but Android does certain things well that I like and IOS does other things that I like. Wish they could just combine lol. I still like the Pixel’s camera better than the X but I really like iMessage. There are other reasons I carry both but I say if you can afford it why not
    Mattap likes this.
    06-10-2018 09:23 PM
    X and Note 8 for me. I use T-Mobile digits in the Note 8 so I can have the same number on both devices. Its primarily turned into my dedicated car device for Android Auto however. If CarPlay ever starts working properly Ill probably dump the Note.
    How does the digits thing work?
    06-10-2018 09:25 PM
    iOS 12 is not a big change at all. Even Oreo doesn't feel like a big change from previous. What I like about the s9 plus is it takes awesome low light photos. The X is far behind there. Also, I just love the Samsung screen much more than the X. It's so much sharper. Its gorgeous. And the customization is a huge plus.
    Thanks for the info. I think I’m going to make the jump. I can always come crawling back in the fall. I’m fully invested in Google services, so that part won’t really bother me too much. I was afraid iOS 12 might not really be much of a change for me to notice. And I haven’t used Android very much at all since Lollipop, so Oreo will be a huge change for me.
    06-10-2018 09:27 PM
184 1234 ...