Hey All

I have an iPhone X IOS 11.3
    and it’s been the 7 times I’ve had to restore my device.
    The problem appears after few days.
    The symptoms are:
    1. Cannot open the Photos, WhatsApp,Facebook App and more...
    2. One at the time apps crashes.
    3. Search isn’t possible (also crashes)
    And some other strange issues.

After the problem starts you cannot reboot the device.
    Hard reset cause a spinning wheel loops

I tried clean restore,DFU mode,with or without restoring any backup,it works fine for few days and then the problem comes back

I also have a video that shows the problem.

(Was 11.2.6)

Please help !!!

Thanks,

Nadav
    04-22-2018 03:02 PM
    Any 3rd-party app that crashes with your iOS version will more than likely need to be updated to work properly. With that being said, please contact the apps' developer(s) for a remedy. Thank you.
    04-22-2018 03:08 PM
    Any 3rd-party app that crashes with your iOS version will more than likely need to be updated to work properly. With that being said, please contact the apps' developer(s) for a remedy. Thank you.
    There is no 3rd part app , all apps updated, ios updated to 11.3 and it keep crashing
    04-23-2018 12:56 PM
    There is no 3rd part app , all apps updated, ios updated to 11.3 and it keep crashing
    Make I recommend you get an appointment at the local Apple Store Genius Bar and have a Apple tech look at the device and guide you in the right direction.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-23-2018 03:44 PM
    Did you try a hard reset? (Reboot)
    04-23-2018 06:47 PM
    Make I recommend you get an appointment at the local Apple Store Genius Bar and have a Apple tech look at the device and guide you in the right direction.
    I already been there, they asked me to deposit the device for continuous testing (5 days)
    But there is no guarantee that’s the problem will appear so it could be more frustrating.
    04-23-2018 09:53 PM
    Did you try a hard reset? (Reboot)
    Hard reset is not an option because once you turn off the device you get the spinning wheel loop
    04-23-2018 09:56 PM
    Hard reset is not an option because once you turn off the device you get the spinning wheel loop
    When you restore the device, do you restore to a back up, or as new? If you restore as new, and it still does it, it's could be a hardware issue. If that's the case, Apple should either fix it, or replace it.
    04-25-2018 07:46 AM
    iPhone X app crashing-untitled.png
    Hi All,

The problem came back again.
    now I as able to extract the log files, does anyone can understand what is the issue ?
    04-27-2018 12:13 AM
    Have you tried Apple Tech Support over the phone/online chat? I believe they can do a remote takeover and check that analytics data.
    04-27-2018 08:16 AM
    Have you tried Apple Tech Support over the phone/online chat? I believe they can do a remote takeover and check that analytics data.
    +1 on Apple tech support. I’m having issues where my screen acts possessed. A reboot fixes it for an hour or so. I tried making a Genius Bar appointment but the first available slot was next week. So, I did a chat session. They had me try a few things and did a remote diagnostic. So I wouldn’t have to wait, they are overnighting a replacement for me. It was a very pleasant and helpful experience.
    msm0511 and doogald like this.
    05-02-2018 06:40 PM