iPhone X app crashing

nadav_azulay

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
Hey All

I have an iPhone X IOS 11.3
and it’s been the 7 times I’ve had to restore my device.
The problem appears after few days.
The symptoms are:
1. Cannot open the Photos, WhatsApp,Facebook App and more...
2. One at the time apps crashes.
3. Search isn’t possible (also crashes)
And some other strange issues.

After the problem starts you cannot reboot the device.
Hard reset cause a spinning wheel loops

I tried clean restore,DFU mode,with or without restoring any backup,it works fine for few days and then the problem comes back

I also have a video that shows the problem.

https://youtu.be/FlEb-8qixTo
(Was 11.2.6)

Please help !!!

Thanks,

Nadav

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any 3rd-party app that crashes with your iOS version will more than likely need to be updated to work properly. With that being said, please contact the apps' developer(s) for a remedy. Thank you.

nadav_azulay

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
Any 3rd-party app that crashes with your iOS version will more than likely need to be updated to work properly. With that being said, please contact the apps' developer(s) for a remedy. Thank you.

There is no 3rd part app , all apps updated, ios updated to 11.3 and it keep crashing :devil:

nadav_azulay

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
Make I recommend you get an appointment at the local Apple Store Genius Bar and have a Apple tech look at the device and guide you in the right direction.
I already been there, they asked me to deposit the device for continuous testing (5 days)
But there is no guarantee that’s the problem will appear so it could be more frustrating.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hard reset is not an option because once you turn off the device you get the spinning wheel loop

When you restore the device, do you restore to a back up, or as new? If you restore as new, and it still does it, it's could be a hardware issue. If that's the case, Apple should either fix it, or replace it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Have you tried Apple Tech Support over the phone/online chat? I believe they can do a remote takeover and check that analytics data.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried Apple Tech Support over the phone/online chat? I believe they can do a remote takeover and check that analytics data.

+1 on Apple tech support. I’m having issues where my screen acts possessed. A reboot fixes it for an hour or so. I tried making a Genius Bar appointment but the first available slot was next week. So, I did a chat session. They had me try a few things and did a remote diagnostic. So I wouldn’t have to wait, they are overnighting a replacement for me. It was a very pleasant and helpful experience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner