Wife dropped her X

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
My wife stopped at Apple. They replaced the screen and it is working fine now. No charge. That is why they are such a great company!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Dude, that’s not cool. I’m sure you’d be equally upset if you shattered your iPhone. Even though it’s “just a phone” it still sucks.

Sorry didn't come accross but it was a poor attempt at humour re wife dropping X (ex) :)

Glad you got it replaced OP, i had a 21" iMac screen replace once for free that was 2 years out of warranty, plus a few phones replaced. Apple service is great.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry didn't come accross but it was a poor attempt at humour re wife dropping X (ex) :)

Glad you got it replaced OP, i had a 21" iMac screen replace once for free that was 2 years out of warranty, plus a few phones replaced. Apple service is great.

All is forgiven.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My wife stopped at Apple. They replaced the screen and it is working fine now. No charge. That is why they are such a great company!

I’ve had several experiences in the past too. I have taken my phone for repair (broken glass mostly) and they replaced it with no charge. I also don’t have Apple care but I’m still on warranty. There was one time happened to my iPhone 4. Brought it to Apple store with broken glass. They replaced it but instead of replacing with same model, they gave me iPhone 4S because they told me they ran out of iPhone 4 in the back. I was so happy! Got an upgrade for free!!!

This is the reason why their products cost more because it comes with great customer service. I heard people had some bad experiences but so far, my experiences has been really great with them.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
You guys must be lucky. I've never gotten anything replaced free at an Apple Store. Don't get me wrong, I've always gotten good service, but the only time I never had to pay is warranty service.

Mark1112

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
I use the best(in my opinion) shock proof case. I can get my hands on. It is a little bulky. Not nearly as pretty as a naked phone. Or with other stylish cases. But it protects my phone and has been for many years. As careful as I try to be, accidents will happen. Your misfortune reinforces my opinion. I’m sorry for your misfortune, Apple will likely take care of you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW