I have a big problem I had this on my previous post on iPhone 7 and I posted on some forums .

I called Apple talked to a senior advisor cause my Phone vibration stopped working and also it has dust in then lens.

The ERS she sent out had dust in the lens again an loose vibration switch.

I called her back and she advised me this time due to my case history for a physical Apple store to see it and reported this to engineers for them to help me.

The last 3 iPhones I pulled out of the box looks just like that. Dust everywhere. Seems like there “new phones” either have dust under the lens. Scratches or missing paint. I’ve had a lot of other electronics including phones made by other manufacturers and never had dust under the lens or scratches or anything like that. Not even once.

How can this be possible both the X and 7 I owned iPhone 6 and under no dust under the lens at all ?
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone X ers replacement issue-9a608f56-6459-48fe-b17f-4c4e917fc12c.jpeg  
    04-06-2018 11:58 AM
    No offense but I'm honestly surprised you still buy Apple products.
    nikkisharif and JML5150 like this.
    04-06-2018 12:04 PM
    I buy them since my girlfriend and cousin use iMessage if it was available on Android I can switch
    04-06-2018 12:08 PM
    Same here. If I was having these kind of issues on every new phone I opened i'd be looking at alternative choices.
    alexrat1996 likes this.
    04-06-2018 12:09 PM
    Same here. If I was having these kind of issues on every new phone I opened i'd be looking at alternative choices.
    Once iMessage comes to Android I will switch to the pixel series
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    04-06-2018 12:12 PM
    I buy them since my girlfriend and cousin use iMessage if it was available on Android I can switch
    WhatsApp is a nice alternative that I use for those who don't use iPhones. I'm not trying to push you away from Apple at all. I love my iPhone and I stand by my decision to use them. But you're constantly having issues with dust in your screen or camera lens or something. At a certain point it's just not worth the constant energy of replacing devices. Seems like the process of using a different communication application would be easier than replacing your device every few months.

We honestly can't answer how or why you're experiencing these types of issues with your phone. All we can recommend is you continue working with Apple or explore other device options. Personally, I had to zoom in really close to even see what you were talking about. If it's not interfering with how I use my device or if my camera quality isn't hindered...I wouldn't worry about it. That's just me though.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-06-2018 12:14 PM
    WhatsApp is a nice alternative that I use for those who don't use iPhones. I'm not trying to push you away from Apple at all. I love my iPhone and I stand by my decision to use them. But you're constantly having issues with dust in your screen or camera lens or something. At a certain point it's just not worth the constant energy of replacing devices. Seems like the process of using a different communication application would be easier than replacing your device every few months.

We honestly can't answer how or why you're experiencing these types of issues with your phone. All we can recommend is you continue working with Apple or explore other device options. Personally, I had to zoom in really close to even see what you were talking about. If it's not interfering with how I use my device or if my camera quality isn't hindered...I wouldn't worry about it. That's just me though.
    My mute switch is loose compared to my dad 8 plus who is solid
    04-06-2018 12:16 PM
    Please stop creating threads about what is essentially the same issue. Continue your discussion here:
    https://forums.imore.com/iphone-x/39...dust-lens.html
    bakron1, Lee_Bo, doogald and 7 others like this.
    04-06-2018 12:30 PM