I don't understand that argument. More choice is ALWAYS a good thing. Never once in my life have I ever thought "Dang. I wish I had fewer choices".
    I misspoke and used the wrong word which I corrected in a later post.
    I meant to say features.
    anon(5630457) and libra89 like this.
    04-12-2018 04:28 PM
    I misspoke and used the wrong word which I corrected in a later post.
    I meant to say features.
    Sorry. I didn't catch that. I can understand how too many features can be annoying.
    libra89, TgeekB and violetjune like this.
    04-12-2018 11:19 PM
    Sorry. I didn't catch that. I can understand how too many features can be annoying.
    Totally agree. For me, Android was too much. Too many things. I like the walled garden  has me in. Haha
    04-24-2018 09:30 PM
    Been following a discussion in Huawei pro p20pro forum in my country. And oh boy am I happy to be in IOS. There are numerous problems already there and it might be partially Huawei problem and partially Android problem. For example if you change ringtones in Whatsapp , they are reset when you turn the screen off. And HD streaming doesn't work in any streaming service. And AOD clock shows most of times the time wrong by couple of hours.
    Of course the camera in it takes excellent nighttime pictures but it isn't worth it.

# happyiphoneXuser
    MasterDarque and bakron1 like this.
    Yesterday 12:38 AM
    Been following a discussion in Huawei pro p20pro forum in my country. And oh boy am I happy to be in IOS. There are numerous problems already there and it might be partially Huawei problem and partially Android problem. For example if you change ringtones in Whatsapp , they are reset when you turn the screen off. And HD streaming doesn't work in any streaming service. And AOD clock shows most of times the time wrong by couple of hours.
    Of course the camera in it takes excellent nighttime pictures but it isn't worth it.

# happyiphoneXuser
    For the record, I have never experienced any of those problems on any phone I have owned, Android, iOS or something else.
    Truman82 likes this.
    Yesterday 02:05 AM
    Love mine! I have no regrets...and the camera is fantastic!
    Yesterday 10:22 AM

# happyiphoneXuser
    All the reviews I've read of the P20 Pro have been phenomenal. I'd get one if they sold them in the US, but unfortunately they won't.

I'm happy with my iPhone X. I may go and pick up a PRODUCT red iPhone 8 Plus sometime.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    Yesterday 11:16 AM
    All the reviews I've read of the P20 Pro have been phenomenal. I'd get one if they sold them in the US, but unfortunately they won't.

I'm happy with my iPhone X. I may go and pick up a PRODUCT red iPhone 8 Plus sometime.
    A polite question - if you're happy with your iPhone 10, why would you buy an iPhone 8? Do you have two SIM cards?
    Today 03:03 AM
    Stable device so far but still having app issues but it’s the app not being updated which is the issue.
    bakron1 likes this.
    Today 05:20 AM
    A polite question - if you're happy with your iPhone 10, why would you buy an iPhone 8? Do you have two SIM cards?
    Nope. I just really like the red color.
    Today 06:10 AM
60 123