I historically have always been a Note kinda guy, ask this question when the Note 9 comes out ...
    04-06-2018 07:54 AM
    If Apple announced no more iPhones, then I'd go back to a Google device and jump back into custom roms an kernels.

But to answer the OP......

No.......blank no, blankety blank no, blankety blankety blank blank no.
    ladyc0524 and iwoodland like this.
    04-06-2018 08:09 AM
    With that being said, Mr. Mobile declared the Galaxy S9 his choice. For those of you who depend on someone else's thoughts before making a purchase, will you now run out and buy the Galaxy S9?

To the question at hand, no. Seems like a cool phone but nothing about it leads me to wanting it for myself at this time.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-06-2018 11:07 AM
    Not in this life.
    gyounk likes this.
    04-11-2018 06:44 AM
    Even if Samsung phone is for free I won’t touch it. Hate their UI and all the bloatware hat comes with.

But again my wife wants to trade here iPhone for a S9. Fascinated by the camera. So I’m looking to trade her phone. Go figure
    Just_Me_D and gyounk like this.
    04-11-2018 10:28 AM
    Not in this life.
    Amen to that. I was gonna post something similar.
    gyounk likes this.
    04-11-2018 02:10 PM
    I've never used an Android phone and don't care to switch. I'm happy with my iPhone. I'm too ingrained in the iPhone, spending time here learning about it. I'd be lost on an Android.
    Just_Me_D and blackmagicwoman like this.
    04-11-2018 02:31 PM
    I've had Android phones (2009-2015). I might consider a Pixel, I'd never get anything by Samsung. But, really, so many people I message with are using iMessage on iPhones (>95%) that moving to Android is just something that I don't want to do, and I really prefer the privacy, security, and security updates provided by Apple on their iPhones.
    Just_Me_D and gyounk like this.
    04-11-2018 03:08 PM
    I'm tempted.. however, I'm pretty happy with the X and I don't see myself switching over to Android anytime soon.
    04-11-2018 09:25 PM
    Nah, I'm not really interested in the S9. I had the S8+, and used it as my daily for about 6 months. I liked it, but got tired of it. I thought seriously about picking up a used Note 8, but decided against it. I am however interested in the Xperia XZ2 for my next Android phone. It's pricey for a secondary device though so we'll see.
    04-12-2018 11:31 AM
    Nope. I VERY HAPPY with my Jet Black 256g  iPhone 7 Plus. Thank you very much. ...LOL
    Just_Me_D and blackmagicwoman like this.
    04-12-2018 05:10 PM
    To me it was fluid. Very smooth. Excellent camera in low light. Blows away the X in low light photos. But the battery though..... Awful.
    The battery gets better as it gets cycles on it. I went from an iPhone(6s+, 7+ and then X for a week) to an S9+ and at first, I was really disappointed in the battery. However, as the battery went through charging cycles, it has been quite good. It's not completely up to par with what an iPhone battery is, but it isn't that bad at all.
    04-14-2018 12:13 PM
    The battery gets better as it gets cycles on it. I went from an iPhone(6s+, 7+ and then X for a week) to an S9+ and at first, I was really disappointed in the battery. However, as the battery went through charging cycles, it has been quite good. It's not completely up to par with what an iPhone battery is, but it isn't that bad at all.
    But I wasn’t talking about the s9+. Even most re ire’s will tell you the plus is much better on battery. But the s9, awful awful battery.
    LCW likes this.
    04-14-2018 12:33 PM
    I was a long-time Android user and got my first iPhone in 2016. I’m very happy with my switch, but I can never say “never” because, you know, love gadgets and all that. . But if I went Android again it would be a Pixel or a Motorola phone. Not a fan of Samsung. They’re pretty, but don’t like those curved screens or the software.

Apples privacy and security, not to mention updates, will most likely keep me here.
    04-16-2018 09:14 AM
    I tried one and it’s a beautiful screen, but not an Android person. I prefer IOS myself and if I am going to buy a Android device to play around with, it will be a used Blackberry Motion.
    grover5 likes this.
    04-16-2018 02:26 PM
    I tried one and it’s a beautiful screen, but not an Android person. I prefer IOS myself and if I am going to buy a Android device to play around with, it will be a used Blackberry Motion.
    Well said. I agree on all counts except replace the motion with the new key one as my possible android device to play around with.
    xtremeled likes this.
    04-16-2018 03:52 PM
    Well said. I agree on all counts except replace the motion with the new key one as my possible android device to play around with.
    I already have a KeyOne I play around with, I have been looking for a used Motion I can buy at a decent price.
    04-16-2018 03:55 PM
    No way to trade my X with the S9.
    gyounk likes this.
    04-18-2018 11:06 AM
    It is alway fluid at first, then jag will come eventually
    I would rather choose Chinese Xiaomi Over samsung, their system is fluid asf
    04-18-2018 07:45 PM
    If Apple announced no more iPhones, then I'd go back to a Google device and jump back into custom roms an kernels.

But to answer the OP......

No.......blank no, blankety blank no, blankety blankety blank blank no.
    So your answer is no?
    SultanJazz likes this.
    04-18-2018 09:15 PM
    the thing is the lag will show up!
    04-18-2018 11:58 PM
    Actually i got galaxy s9 plus 3 days ago. Coming from iphone x to iphone 8 plus to galaxy s9 plus... so far no problem here to adjust in android oS. I am using google keep for notes taking and every thing is ok so far ... don't get me wrong i love both plateforms and used iphones and macbook pro since 5 years ... price increase on these things every year is just insane further-more iphone x's battery was not cutting it for me so i moved back to 8 plus but same 4 year old design and lcd display made me feel bad about my purchase ... so after researching alot about samsung galaxy s9 plus i decided to switch over .. obviously it is difficult at start to adjust to another OS but i found that everything i could do on ios can be done on android with more options.

The display of galaxy s9 plus is best in mobile industry right now and this is coming from an ex iphone x user...

Android is now much refined and fluid than it used to be 5 years ago ..

I Never used true multitasking eg 2 apps at the same screen but once i did it is just awesome.. watching a movie at iflix while looking at tweets at the same time is just magic..

Galaxy s9 plus' fp scan is way faster than iphone 8 plus' touch id and iphone x's face id.

I let remain both options fp scan and smart iris scan activated because when you are logging into your gmail facebook or any other account it automatically fills your passwords by scanning your eyes and face ..and it is way way faster than typing or remembering ur password..

I had no complains with iphones dual speakers systems and galaxy s9 has same fuller stereo sound system as well ...headphone jack is bonus

Iphones ip67 rating was good enough for minor splashes of water but knowing that galaxy s9 has ip68 rating it just make me feel more future proof..

I find battery of galaxy s9 plus very fine and it is better than iphone x in terms of apps usage drain but obviously iphones tend to have better stand by times... but i have no complaints with galsxy s9 plus battery as it gets me to the night with 30 or more percent remaining plus it charges way faster and fast charger is included in the box ..no extra cost..

.. not bashing or anything ..probably i will look at 2018 iphone models too... but right now my wallet suggests otherwise ...i have to get over this addiction .. technology should make one's life easier not tough.. i will try to stop wasting my time and money on this smartphone switch thing and try to stick with my phone for 2 years ... fingers crossed
    04-19-2018 04:22 AM
    So your answer is no?
    Eh, maybe. :-)
    04-19-2018 08:24 AM
    Actually i got galaxy s9 plus 3 days ago. Coming from iphone x to iphone 8 plus to galaxy s9 plus... so far no problem here to adjust in android oS. I am using google keep for notes taking and every thing is ok so far ... don't get me wrong i love both plateforms and used iphones and macbook pro since 5 years ... price increase on these things every year is just insane further-more iphone x's battery was not cutting it for me so i moved back to 8 plus but same 4 year old design and lcd display made me feel bad about my purchase ... so after researching alot about samsung galaxy s9 plus i decided to switch over .. obviously it is difficult at start to adjust to another OS but i found that everything i could do on ios can be done on android with more options.

The display of galaxy s9 plus is best in mobile industry right now and this is coming from an ex iphone x user...

Android is now much refined and fluid than it used to be 5 years ago ..

I Never used true multitasking eg 2 apps at the same screen but once i did it is just awesome.. watching a movie at iflix while looking at tweets at the same time is just magic..

Galaxy s9 plus' fp scan is way faster than iphone 8 plus' touch id and iphone x's face id.

D
    Interesting to see that you like s9 more than the iPhone X

I got my wife the s9+ last week. Other than spent a few mins setting it up, never even touched it. The Samsung version of android just doesn’t appeal to me. Didn’t even notice the beautiful display everyone talks about

Just a personal preference I guess.

Keep us posted On general performance and speed after a few weeks of use.
    04-19-2018 12:46 PM
    My company switched to using Samsung phones as our work phones, so my phone is due to be replaced this summer, I will likely get the S9+ as the replacement or the S8+ if they still have it in stock. Odd move on their part to go with these phones but we don't get a say otherwise I would have just gotten the 7 or 8 as my next work phone as the normal replacement cycle.
    04-22-2018 12:03 PM
126 1234 ...