Great battery life on iPhone X - personal experience

Andrew Clark1

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
Looks about the same as mine.

1x data connection; incredibly slow, meaning that any data transfer keeps the mobile radio trying to send and receive data a lot longer than it would for an LTE connection (not to mention WiFi). That may be the major cause of battery drain for you.

Ya being a Verizon customer definitely sucks when it comes to good service thanks glad to hear my battery isn’t to different

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Ya being a Verizon customer definitely sucks when it comes to good service thanks glad to hear my battery isn’t to different

Verizon is the only carrier that has a signal at my house, usually flips between 1x and LTE. Thankfully, WiFi calling works great for me.

Andrew Clark1

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
Verizon is the only carrier that has a signal at my house, usually flips between 1x and LTE. Thankfully, WiFi calling works great for me.

Ya I’m a new Verizon customer cause the buy one get one free deal. My lady has them. Really wish I would of stayed with cricket but oh well. I love this phone haha

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
The battery life is okay. It's nothing to write home about. I usually have to charge my phone up before I leave the office if I'm going to have a late night out.

I hope this year's premium model gets as good of battery life (or better) than the 7 Plus/8 Plus.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Here’s hoping that Apple considers a smart battery case for the X...

I've been waiting for Mophie to come out with their battery cases, but they're taking forever to make them. I mean, it's been 5 months since the X has been out and they're still developing the cases. Ugh.

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
The battery life is up there with the top devices out there I can get at least 8 hours of heavy use daily. 🤤

And ur heavy usage consists if? I could barely pass 5 hours with my heavy usage at my iphn x .. facebook, instagram, 25 minutes of gps, few camera shots 20 minutes of candy crush ... i get 8 hours of usage with same pattern from my iphone 8 plus!

Andrew Clark1

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
I like being on this phone and taking pictures of stuff. I can usually kill the battery in a day. It’ll last a majority of the day but still happy with it

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I am also pleased with my new X battery life to the point that I took my car charger out of the car.

My SE battery life was real good as well but the X takes the cake

Oh you're bold. I too love the battery life on my phone but I'm not going that far, lol.

Andrew Clark1

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
5c012f1bed6c178641e08ab2a69b8a2d.jpg

Why isn’t it showing anything

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Pretty positive it did get charged to . Is that the reason it’s showing that ?

Look right at the bottom: "Usage times will be shown after iPhone is fully charged". My phone now says "iPhone has been connected to a charger since the last full charge" because I did connect my phone to charge while I was getting dressed. For you, those stats should start showing up after you fully charge again.

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Coming from Android, the battery life for the way I use a phone has been phenomenal on the iPhone X. The standby time is incredible on these phones. Since I am a non-gamer (well, when it comes to phones anyhow), the iPhone really seems to be the device for me, since Android phones seem to drain much quicker when the phone is doing nothing.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Coming from Android, the battery life for the way I use a phone has been phenomenal on the iPhone X. The standby time is incredible on these phones. Since I am a non-gamer (well, when it comes to phones anyhow), the iPhone really seems to be the device for me, since Android phones seem to drain much quicker when the phone is doing nothing.

Software and hardware integration at its best :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods