Hi i buy iphone X since 2 month
    And i had 3 exchange with the same issue, notifications in lock screen disappear
    when I received notifications and i open my phone by face ID all notifications disappear and time and date and everything disappear from lock screen
    I make restore 2 time and reset but atill have this issue,, I don’t know this hardware or software but my friends not have it at all

Need from apple to fix this.. its Headache to reset my iphone 3 time a day to fix it

Please apple fix my issue

Had anyone have thia issue on aiphone X???
    04-03-2018 11:52 PM
    I’ve never had this issue on my X

Have you updated to the new 11.3 version of iOS if not try that before you go to an Apple Store because this seems like a software issue
    04-04-2018 10:59 AM
    I’ve never had this issue on my X

Have you updated to the new 11.3 version of iOS if not try that before you go to an Apple Store because this seems like a software issue
    Already I updated to latest version
    04-04-2018 11:00 AM
    I don’t know what to tell you. The notifications on my iPhone X stay put until I remove them.
    As you will see via the below screenshot, listed are some of the sports-related notifications from “yesterday”.

My bad experience with iphone X notifications lock screen issue-img_0015.jpg
    one_tech likes this.
    04-04-2018 11:11 AM
    I don’t know what to tell you. The notifications on my iPhone X stay put until I remove them.
    As you will see via the below screenshot, listed are some of the sports-related notifications from “yesterday”.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0015.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	122797
    Oh i see that’s weird i make again restor from iTunes with new iphone without backup
    I will see
    04-04-2018 12:21 PM
    Oh i see that’s weird i make again restor from iTunes with new iphone without backup
    I will see
    Did you try Reset All Settings? Try that before you restore.
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    04-04-2018 08:44 PM
    Did you try Reset All Settings? Try that before you restore.
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    I do 4 time before that
    And i do 2 time restor but the issue still so I don’t know my issues hardware or software???
    04-04-2018 08:45 PM
    I do 4 time before that
    And i do 2 time restor but the issue still so I don’t know my issues hardware or software???
    Have you talked to Apple Support? If restoring as new didn't work, then it might be a hardware issue.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-04-2018 09:07 PM
    I do 4 time before that
    You said that you’ve exchanged your phone three times so it’s definitely a software issue, or you’re doing something wrong. It’s really hard to say in an online forum with limited information and no access to your device.
    Restore your iPhone and set it up as new (don’t restore from a backup). Don’t change any notification settings and see if you’re still having an issue.
    04-04-2018 09:08 PM
    Have you talked to Apple Support? If restoring as new didn't work, then it might be a hardware issue.
    I talk with apple and i sent pictures for the issue the technician transfer to the engineer they will contact me after investigating to what next step
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-04-2018 09:09 PM
    You said that you’ve exchanged your phone three times so it’s definitely a software issue, or you’re doing something wrong. It’s really hard to say in an online forum with limited information and no access to your device.
    Restore your iPhone and set it up as new (don’t restore from a backup). Don’t change any notification settings and see if you’re still having an issue.
    Today morning i make restore without backup
    Until now the issue not return i will wait until tomorrow
    04-04-2018 09:10 PM
    Yeah I think your issue is isolated to your backup. Sucks as sometimes restoring from a backup brings over wierd anomolies from previous decices. You may have to just start from scratch and create a fresh backup.
    04-04-2018 09:17 PM
    i need help after i make restor without backup for my iphone X
    i have problem with battary drain and app stor take 50% used in background!!!!!!
    and my screen on time and stand by same numer 10 a hours
    04-05-2018 10:29 AM
    i need help after i make restor without backup for my iphone X
    i have problem with battary drain and app stor take 50% used in background!!!!!!
    and my screen on time and stand by same numer 10 a hours
    A newly setup iPhone, whether set up as new or restored from backup, will spend a day or two or three doing a lot of one-time activity in the background - indexing files on the phone for Siri/Search, etc. - so give it a couple of days and it should settle down.

As for the App Store, I always go into settings / iTunes & App Store and turn "Video AutoPlay" off, and I also turn off automatic downloads. I want to control when those happen for all categories. That may help a bit.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-05-2018 01:15 PM
    Had mine 10m at the Apple store twice Had to get a new one had to turn around and end up getting an 8+
    04-06-2018 12:40 PM
    Had mine 10m at the Apple store twice Had to get a new one had to turn around and end up getting an 8+
    Did you have the same issue as the OP? So you got 2 new iPhone X, and both had the same issue? Not sure I understand.
    04-06-2018 06:17 PM
    I had that same issue. It was an app that was causing it. Once I uninstalled the app,the problem went away. The app was Fandango.
    doogald likes this.
    04-06-2018 10:32 PM
    Finally i found out the software bugs in face id settings that related the issue about notifications in lock screen disappear

I will contact apple to explain to them

I solved by my self
    04-08-2018 10:42 PM
    Finally i found out the software bugs in face id settings that related the issue about notifications in lock screen disappear

I will contact apple to explain to them

I solved by my self
    Hi, would you mind sharing your solution so if any other members come along with the same issue could come to a speedy resolve? Thanks!
    04-14-2018 09:40 AM
    I noticed today that I had the same thing happen. Has a text and left it there on the charger. Came back a few min later and it was there for a split second then it disappeared. Not a big deal to me at all but just noticed
    04-15-2018 01:09 PM
    It looks like you need to update to the latest version of iOS
    12-07-2018 12:24 AM
    It looks like you need to update to the latest version of iOS
    It looks like you need to stop resurrecting old threads and making inane comments to boost your post count.
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 12-07-2018 at 06:03 AM.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    12-07-2018 02:35 AM