Maybe coming back to Apple iPhone

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Tomorrow is d day still can’t decide what phone to get x or 8+ I have played with both I have read x phone is harder to text from..
Thanks for all your help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
... I have played with both I have read x phone is harder to text from..

How so? I’ve had the 3.5”, 4”, 4.7”, 5.5” as well as the 5.8” display of the iPhone X and yet, I don’t find it more difficult to type on it than the others.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
How so? I’ve had the 3.5”, 4”, 4.7”, 5.5” as well as the 5.8” display of the iPhone X and yet, I don’t find it more difficult to type on it than the others.
I found it harder simply because the keyboard(because of the screen being narrower) was narrower than my previous 7+. More susceptible(at least for me) to fat fingering.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I found it harder simply because the keyboard(because of the screen being narrower) was narrower than my previous 7+. More susceptible(at least for me) to fat fingering.

For the Apple keyboard, coming from a Plus phone, it required a bit of adjustment, though not that huge -- was more psychological than physical for me, I think. OTOH, I typically use GBoard for typing -- and I actually find the smaller size more convenient for swiping, since it is a smaller distance to swipe between letters.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I ended up buying the iPhone X had to take it back two times due to software issues went with the 8+ very happy to be back with Apple can’t wait till watch comes tomorrow....

vhl71

Feb 26, 2018
Visit site
I ended up buying the iPhone X had to take it back two times due to software issues went with the 8+ very happy to be back with Apple can’t wait till watch comes tomorrow....

I was away for about 5 years as well since iPhone 6. Played with a lot of android, windows and blackberry phones. Finally got bored of them and the amazing look of iPhone X brought me back to Apple again

Haven’t looked back since. Love iPhone X and it’s amazing battery life.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I'm surprised you had that many issues with a X, but congrats on your 8 Plus!!!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I currently have the 7+ and Apple Watch 3 with LTE activated.

The 7+ still works great for me and I get get through a full say of work and some use at night and the phone is around 30% battery when I go to bed at 11pm. I considered getting the 8 but the 7 is working fine so I'm going to hang on to it a while longer. Don't really like the X (mainly for the price) but neither the 8 or X are compatible with Tmobile's 600 mhz band, so I'm waiting a while.

The series 3 on LTE is pretty sweet. I really like going on my evening and weekend walks and bike rides and leaving my phone at home and just using my watch and airpods.

Yes, the iOS platform is, at least to me, boring, but it works. I'll take a reliable device any day over customization options.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW