I ended up buying the iPhone X had to take it back two times due to software issues went with the 8+ very happy to be back with Apple can’t wait till watch comes tomorrow....
    I was away for about 5 years as well since iPhone 6. Played with a lot of android, windows and blackberry phones. Finally got bored of them and the amazing look of iPhone X brought me back to Apple again

Haven’t looked back since. Love iPhone X and it’s amazing battery life.
    04-11-2018 10:33 AM
    I ended up buying the iPhone X had to take it back two times due to software issues went with the 8+ very happy to be back with Apple can’t wait till watch comes tomorrow....
    I'm surprised you had that many issues with a X, but congrats on your 8 Plus!!!
    04-13-2018 08:27 AM
    I currently have the 7+ and Apple Watch 3 with LTE activated.

The 7+ still works great for me and I get get through a full say of work and some use at night and the phone is around 30% battery when I go to bed at 11pm. I considered getting the 8 but the 7 is working fine so I'm going to hang on to it a while longer. Don't really like the X (mainly for the price) but neither the 8 or X are compatible with Tmobile's 600 mhz band, so I'm waiting a while.

The series 3 on LTE is pretty sweet. I really like going on my evening and weekend walks and bike rides and leaving my phone at home and just using my watch and airpods.

Yes, the iOS platform is, at least to me, boring, but it works. I'll take a reliable device any day over customization options.
    04-13-2018 08:56 AM
    Which sw issues, that occurred on the X, but not on the 8+?
    04-14-2018 11:09 AM
29 12