Point taken

Joining a forum and posting a negative comment with no basis kind of rubbed me the wrong way

I apologize for my rudeness but still stand my reply
    Pleased can everyone be less sensitive. Criticising an Apple product is not the same as criticising you personally.
    kataran likes this.
    03-28-2018 02:40 AM
    Most people don’t know what they want. People mocked Apple for putting out “the same design” 3 times and then Apple announces the X and it’s too different.
    04-02-2018 11:03 PM
    Most people don’t know what they want. People mocked Apple for putting out “the same design” 3 times and then Apple announces the X and it’s too different.
    Perhaps the first set of people and the second set of people are different people. There are several people living on the Earth and they don't share the same opinion on every subject.
    Last edited by anony_mouse; 04-04-2018 at 02:44 AM.
    04-04-2018 01:47 AM
    I love the iPhone X. Yeah I don’t see nearly as many people with them as you do with previous releases. That just means we are cooler then them
    04-08-2018 07:17 PM
    Well said

I agree Apple Pay felt more natural with Touch ID. If Apple could add a Touch ID to AssistiveTouch to give customers another option that would be good

I lock everything from notes to any app that has a lock option like my bank app, PayPal and Face ID makes it feel like there’s no protection at all. Didn’t like to fingerprint a bunch of apps all day
    Unless you have a replicated twin with the exact face there isn’t anything less secure about Face ID. It’s faster then Touch ID
    04-08-2018 07:19 PM
    Unless you have a replicated twin with the exact face there isn’t anything less secure about Face ID. It’s faster then Touch ID
    Touch ID in its current gen is faster than Face ID in its current gen.
    04-08-2018 07:23 PM
    Although Face ID is supposedly more secure than Touch ID (which I don’t doubt) there have been reports of siblings (not twins) that have been able to defeat it by “training” Face ID using an unlock code. Not exactly an issue but interesting nonetheless.
    https://www.imore.com/face-id-sibling-fud
    I am a fan of Face ID but I honestly don’t think it’s quite as fast as 2nd gen Touch ID.
    04-08-2018 07:28 PM
    I do a lot with my hands and don’t have petite hands so if something happens on my fingerprint that I use for Touch ID it tends to not work. I guess it’s the same for Face ID not working If the sun is shinning on you
    04-08-2018 07:30 PM
83 ... 234