Whatever happened to continuity? [emoji848]

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Since I got my X, the continuity between my iPad and phone no longer exists and I have looked all over settings to change that but I can’t find it.

Suddenly my text conversations are all bungled up because if I start on one device it doesn’t show up on the other.

What am I doing wrong?
Where am I not looking?
I can’t imagine Apple would have stopped continuity.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you have text forwarding enabled for the devices you wish to share your texts with? iMessages should go to all your iOS/MacOS devices but text messages (green bubbles) would require text forwarding enabled (I believe).

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Do you have text forwarding enabled for the devices you wish to share your texts with? iMessages should go to all your iOS/MacOS devices but text messages (green bubbles) would require text forwarding enabled (I believe).

Hmmmm... Quis, where do I adjust that? I can’t find it

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
If you log in with the same Apple ID they should all pick that up I don’t have any issues with that work great.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
You also have to have the email you use for iMessage on your iPad listed as send/receive on your iPhone. I turned all my emails for send/receive off, and realized that is why mine got wonky.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2