Sold both my iPhone Xs

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
...but still have my 6 Plus. After having iPhones as daily drivers for over a year the Note 8 and S9+ called me and I couldn't resist.

Perhaps I'll be back in the Fall if there's a larger X but for now I still have my newish 6Plus and SE.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sold both my iPhone Xes

Cool....Enjoy your new devices as well as your iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone SE....

RaRa85

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sold both my iPhone Xes

...but still have my 6 Plus. After having iPhones as daily drivers for over a year the Note 8 and S9+ called me and I couldn't resist.

Perhaps I'll be back in the Fall if there's a larger X but for now I still have my newish 6Plus and SE.
Geez I remember talking with you on the Android forums about all the phones you had but I didn't know you were in Apple territory as well. You're international.lol

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I was playing with the S9 at Best Buy the other day and it was tempting, I must say Samsung has come a long way. Keep us informed on how the S9 is doing.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

I always tell everyone who ask me what device I would recommend and I always tell them to get the one that best fits your needs and is within your budget, most of all get the one that’s going to make you happy.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

The new Samsung devices are pretty powerful. Good luck with them and as you know, i will see you over at android central :p

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

but still have my 6 Plus. After having iPhones as daily drivers for over a year the Note 8 and S9+ called me and I couldn't resist.

Just picked up a Note 8 myself off ebay last night for $630AUD, happened to be same seller i bought a 10 day old 8 plus from for my wife he didn't like, he has a S9 plus now.

Will be keeping my X or a iPhone (not really sold on the X but size is whats keeping me with it) but will use the note as a second phone for home mainly. Havn't had a Samsung since Note 4/ S5 and a S7 edge i just bought to onsell, looking forward to it.
Notes are the only Sammy i am interested in as they have s-pen.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just picked up a Note 8 myself off ebay last night for $630AUD, happened to be same seller i bought a 10 day old 8 plus from for my wife he didn't like, he has a S9 plus now.

Will be keeping my X or a iPhone (not really sold on the X but size is whats keeping me with it) but will use the note as a second phone for home mainly. Havn't had a Samsung since Note 4/ S5 and a S7 edge i just bought to onsell, looking forward to it.
Notes are the only Sammy i am interested in as they have s-pen.
The S9+ is a nice device but it is missing the pen.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site

Ive been pondering on getting the Note8 too but it’s the damn “ecosystem” that’s keeping me from getting it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711