Dear folk

I used my iPhone x for work and we need to captures 6-10 photos for each work we do.

On my phone I used Outlook app for my work email (work domain) and when I try to email those photos email gets failed because of the sizes of photos.

I used to have android with android we can set resolution of pictures to minimize sizes , since that option in available on iPhone x what suggestion can you share with me ?

Yes I know we can download photos to laptop and resize them and email them not convenient but if there is no option I have to do it

Thanks
    03-11-2018 03:54 AM
    Go to the Photo settings and then enable the “Optimize iPhone Storage” option. You can also disable HDR.
    03-11-2018 07:47 AM
    Go to the Photo settings and then enable the “Optimize iPhone Storage” option.
    This option only available if "iCloud Photo Library" is switched on but I had already switched off "iCloud Photo Library"

You can also disable HDR.
    I have feeling won't do too much but I will try and see
    03-12-2018 06:39 AM
    Upload the photos to a cloud service and share that link?
    Annie_8plus and Just_Me_D like this.
    03-12-2018 09:14 AM
    When I email photos from my iPhone,

• I open photos, select the ones I want to send, tap the box with the up arrow, and select email

• I then fill in the email addresses I want to send the photos to, add a subject, and it send

• I am then prompted to select the size I want the photo(s) to be. Once I tap on a size, the photos are sent.

Here is a screenshot:

How can I reduce the size of photos for emailing purposes?-sizing-photos-email.jpg
    Snappy Phoenix and Just_Me_D like this.
    03-12-2018 10:59 AM
    When I email photos from my iPhone,

• I open photos, select the ones I want to send, tap the box with the up arrow, and select email

• I then fill in the email addresses I want to send the photos to, add a subject, and it send

• I am then prompted to select the size I want the photo(s) to be. Once I tap on a size, the photos are sent.

Here is a screenshot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sizing photos in email.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	122597
    I get that option too on my phone and I'm also using the Mail app. The OP specified they are using Outlook. I don't use Outlook so I don't know if those same options are available.
    03-12-2018 12:03 PM
    I get that option too on my phone and I'm also using the Mail app. The OP specified they are using Outlook. I don't use Outlook so I don't know if those same options are available.
    Good point!!! I meant this suggestion as an alternative to Outlook!
    03-12-2018 01:21 PM
    Good point!!! I meant this suggestion as an alternative to Outlook!
    It works fine using Outlook on the stock Mail app. You have to change the sending address to the Outlook address. I sent 3 photos at the largest option to another of my addresses from my Outlook. No problems. It was held up a moment in Outbox, but went on through.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-12-2018 01:55 PM
    They are on Outlook in the stock Mail app. Don't know about the Outlook app.
    03-12-2018 01:55 PM
    Dear folk

I used my iPhone x for work and we need to captures 6-10 photos for each work we do.

On my phone I used Outlook app for my work email (work domain) and when I try to email those photos email gets failed because of the sizes of photos.

I used to have android with android we can set resolution of pictures to minimize sizes , since that option in available on iPhone x what suggestion can you share with me ?

Yes I know we can download photos to laptop and resize them and email them not convenient but if there is no option I have to do it

Thanks
    Don't use the Outlook app. Add your Outlook mail to the stock Mail app. It should work there. There may be a 20 photos per email limit.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-12-2018 02:01 PM
    I use outlook email and it will prompt me to what size I want to use before I send the email.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-12-2018 04:26 PM
    Thanks for your helps

Don't use the Outlook app. Add your Outlook mail to the stock Mail app.
    Will do
    03-13-2018 03:03 AM
    Thanks for your helps

Will do
    Keep us posted!
    03-13-2018 07:51 AM