I recently got an X from US Cellular literally about a week ago. So it has the two year Apple care+ etc. and I love the phone so far! Though I noticed that when I’m on a call, or when I’m even FaceTiming, the phone speakers “pop/crackling” and sometimes it makes it every difficult to hear the other person. It’s happened 3 times (2 calls 1 FaceTime) so I know it’s not an isolated issue). I’m not running any beta software and it’s at the highest firmware 11.2.6. Any one have a similar issue? Should I call Apple? Or is there a fix/setting for this? Thanks everyone ahead of time. And I’m sorry if this was posted before.
    03-06-2018 01:44 PM
    Did you set up your iPhone X us big a backup of a previous iPhone? If so, restore and set it up as new. In additional, do you have a case on it? If so, could the case be causing the interference? If you’re unsure, remove the case and make a phone call.

Check with your wireless carrier to see if they are experiencing network issues in your area and then go to Settings→ General → Reset to select “Reset Network Settings”.
    03-06-2018 01:49 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Follow the above advice and if your still having issues take it to your local Apple Store
    03-06-2018 02:19 PM