I’ve had the X for a little over a week now and am surprised how much I do like this phone.
    Going from a 7+ to the X the form factor works great with my short fingers.

Face ID has really surprised me with how well it works. I’m not a techie guy that understands how stuff works but Face ID working in the dark is just crazy.

I also think I like the swipe mechanics better than a home button. They are starting to become second nature now.

Icing on the cake was this last week when I saw my doc. He’s a BIG android guy and every week when I see him he seems to show off his new android toy while picking at me about all the Apple stuff I have. At the end of every appointment we spend 5-10 minutes just chitchatting. This last week we talked about my new phone. He was actually very complimentary towards the X. But then he ended with it’s really nice for an Apple product. Lol
    02-25-2018 09:46 AM
    I’ve grown to really appreciate the lack of bezels.
    bgl321 likes this.
    02-25-2018 09:48 AM
    ...and congrats on your X
    bgl321 likes this.
    02-25-2018 09:49 AM
    The X is a great phone, looking forward to the next iteration!
    02-25-2018 09:57 AM
    Same here, I'll never go back to liking a buttoned phone again, I'm also impressed how good face I'd works in the dark while driving( it is in a craddle of course ) with glasses on. Still feel a little funny about the phone always looking at me I turn it around on the bed stand at night and let it look at the wall . Gestures just came normal to me now too. The only thing I'm going to miss about this X is the small form factor if I move up to the X plus.

Glad you like your phone enjoy it.
    bgl321 likes this.
    02-25-2018 10:09 AM
    I’ve had the X for a little over a week now and am surprised how much I do like this phone.
    Going from a 7+ to the X the form factor works great with my short fingers.

Face ID has really surprised me with how well it works. I’m not a techie guy that understands how stuff works but Face ID working in the dark is just crazy.

I also think I like the swipe mechanics better than a home button. They are starting to become second nature now.

Icing on the cake was this last week when I saw my doc. He’s a BIG android guy and every week when I see him he seems to show off his new android toy while picking at me about all the Apple stuff I have. At the end of every appointment we spend 5-10 minutes just chitchatting. This last week we talked about my new phone. He was actually very complimentary towards the X. But then he ended with it’s really nice for an Apple product. Lol
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Like you, I really enjoy using my iPhone X. Face ID works really well. The gestures have become second nature, with the exception of closing out app. It drives me to crazy to have to press on the app first before swiping to close it app. I can’t stand that! Other than that, the iPhone X is a smash hit to “me”.
    bgl321 likes this.
    02-25-2018 10:51 AM
    Congratulations on your new iPone and I like mine more and more every day I use it as my daily driver. I have had great feedback from everyone I have shown the device to and several of them have went out and bought an X after demoing mine.
    02-25-2018 10:53 AM
    It's a great phone. Enjoy the heck out of it!
    bgl321 likes this.
    02-25-2018 12:22 PM
    Congrats and enjoy that new X. Really like mine.
    02-25-2018 11:12 PM
    I haven’t had mine for a full 24 hours yet and I already love it.
    The gestures are easy, the phone is lightning fast, the display is gorgeous. The size means it fits in my pack when I hike, no need for an extra carrying system anymore.
    And the animated emojis are toying with my natural immaturity
    Awesome phone.
    aximtreo and tadpoles like this.
    02-26-2018 09:39 AM
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Like you, I really enjoy using my iPhone X. Face ID works really well. The gestures have become second nature, with the exception of closing out app. It drives me to crazy to have to press on the app first before swiping to close it app. I can’t stand that! Other than that, the iPhone X is a smash hit to “me”.
    I agree that is the only "gesture" that seems unnatural, but I suppose they don't intend you to have to use it often, but I do anyway. I only have a few apps that I leave "running" all the time.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-26-2018 12:16 PM
    I have never closed apps on my X and have had it since release.
    02-26-2018 03:56 PM
    I have never closed apps on my X and have had it since release.
    I know I don't have to close them out, but I prefer to close out apps, specifically at the end of my day.
    02-26-2018 07:31 PM