My X started taking dark pictures all of a sudden and I don’t know what’s up. It used to be that if I used the slider to manually brighten the picture, the photo looked exactly like it does on screen when I snap the pic. But now, it looks bright and beautiful on screen and the picture itself looks dark. But if I move the slider up so much that the screen almost looks blown out, the picture itself looks brighter and Norma. Does anyone know what’s up? It wasn’t doing this before
    02-24-2018 09:02 AM
    I’m at a Cadillac dealership getting my car serviced and I just took a couple of random pics and the brightness looks in line with how it’s always been since I’ve had the iPhone X. Try using a different camera app to see if you get the same results.
    02-24-2018 09:25 AM
    Have you tried a hard reset (reboot)? If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    02-25-2018 06:53 PM