Will there be an iPhone X Plus?

lang007

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there will be an Iphone X Plus? I like the phone just would want it in the Plus size

Last edited:

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Will there be and Iphone X Plus?

Who knows for sure, Apple is very secretive about any future products and if everything holds true, we should know something around the WWDC in June when they start hinting at any new products. Just my perspective.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Will there be and Iphone X Plus?

There is certainly a lot of wishful thinking by many that there will be. Some have even cited rumors almost as fact that there will be for sure but we won’t know until Autumn.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

The hopeful in me says yes, but the X is really a good size. I wouldn’t want much bigger but a regular 7/8plus sized phone with the x design wouldn’t be too bad.

anon(10409160)

Feb 7, 2018
Visit site
re:

“The analysts claim the range itself will be comprised of three iPhone X-based designs: a second generation iPhone X, larger iPhone X Plus and new, cheaper LCD model I dub the ‘iPhone X SE”

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
re:

Yes, I believe there will be a Plus model. They can fit a 6.5" display or there abouts into the current 8 Plus body size so why not. They are all in on FaceID so it makes sense. personally my X is too small and I want an X Plus.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
re:

I think they will BUT Who wants to pay over $2K for a X plus?, current X256 is $1829AUD here now, add $150 current difference for 8 plus model and their normal price increase. IT WILL BE $2K and then some.

Those complaining now about $1K for a iPhone its cheap lol. :)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

If rumors are to be believed, yes. I’m not interested in a phone that size, personally.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
re:

I think they will BUT Who wants to pay over $2K for a X plus?, current X256 is $1829AUD here now, add $150 current difference for 8 plus model and their normal price increase. IT WILL BE $2K and then some.

Those complaining now about $1K for a iPhone its cheap lol. :)

Apple can't even sell the current $999 USD iPhone Xs here in the US because people think it costs too much (it does). I don't see how Apple could expect to sell any next year if they're even more expensive.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re:

If rumors are to be believed, yes. I’m not interested in a phone that size, personally.

It wouldn't be much different from holding an 8 Plus. Each would have about the same size total phone. One with bezels, the other not. The 6.5" screen would be about the same width as the 5.5" screen, just taller.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

It wouldn't be much different from holding an 8 Plus. Each would have about the same size total phone. One with bezels, the other not. The 6.5" screen would be about the same width as the 5.5" screen, just taller.

Yep. I get that. I dont like the 8 plus either. Too big for me.

lang007

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
re:

Yes, I believe there will be a Plus model. They can fit a 6.5" display or there abouts into the current 8 Plus body size so why not. They are all in on FaceID so it makes sense. personally my X is too small and I want an X Plus.

I agree with you 100%

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
re:

I never thought I’d say this, but after not buying a 6+ because of the size, and then going with a 7+ because of the size and getting my muscle memory used the phone...I hope there is an “X+” or whatever with a larger screen & case. I really like my X but surprisingly, it’s been difficult going down to a smaller sized device after getting to love the Plus. The only drawback might be the difficulty of swiping gestures with added size. Hmmmm...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
re:

I won’t buy it because it’s too big and my S8+ causes issues with my carpel tunnel but I do believe there will be. You need something against the s8+ and Note 8 screen size.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
re:

I really doubt there will be. The new phones once they come out I could see it but I don't see them making another "X" anytime soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner