Using both IOS and Android

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I use both Android And IOS with Android being my go to device. Anyone else use both systems and what is your go to.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
I use both Android And IOS with Android being my go to device. Anyone else use both systems and what is your go to.

Using an iPhone X and Note 8. Go to has become iOS due to the Apple Watch and Airpods. Note 8 has become my car device simply for Android Auto as Im fed up with Carplay. T-Mobile Digits with data is a beautiful thing.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have also have a google account and many paid android apps, but I choose to use IOS as my daily driver because of the integration between my iPhone and my Mac desktop. Simply the best in my opinion.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I use the x and the note. 8 both are great devices but the note for me is the winner. The x has come a long way I use the beta software and some of my original issues are gone. I still get screen freezing when I use Tapatalk.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have my iPhone X with Apple Watch, AirPods, BeatsX, iPad, MacBook Pro, and Apple TV. I also have a Cricket SIM in my Moto G5 Plus for work. iOS is my preferred ecosystem, but I definitely enjoy using Android as well.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have an Essential phone, as well as a Nexus 6P. But my daily driver is my iPhone X; along with an Apple Watch. I'm traditionally an Android user but iOS works better for me right now.

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Use a Note 8 and iphone 8+. Go to phone is the Note 8. Unbeatable functionality, Samsung Pay which works on my Gear S3 as well makes it very useful. Android for me is way ahead of iOS and Google Assistant just works better.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I will soon be on the two phone camp. iPhone X and Pixel 2 Xl. Haven't used an android phone since I belive the Note 4 I think. Excited and scared at the same time.

Carl051

Jan 13, 2018
Visit site
iPhone X and Pixel 2XL here. iPhone is my go to device, certain apps I need tend to work better on iOS. Love my pixel though and I do tend to carry both devices with me most of the time. Cant go without my pixels camera. Simply amazing

RPA1408

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
I have an iPhone 7 and a Note 8, the Note 8 is a fantastic device but I find myself using my iPhone more lately mainly because of the size.

Mizzjohnson79

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
I have a x and the note 8. I use the x more because it’s new. Still love my note. Something about apple’s seamless connection with everything have me using apple more

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone X, a Blackberry KeyOne and a Xiaomi MIX. I also have an iPhone 7 Plus. My daily device is the X, because of the way superior ecosystem IMHO and superior apps (at least majority of apps I use). My Android devices are for weekend use mainly as a strategy to escape work contacts a while.

Although I consider iOS a superior system overall, I really consider Google Assistant far better than Siri, which is basically unusable on my home language (Portuguese). That's basically why I prefer to use Android on weekends, using my 7 Plus in hard works and other situations in where using the X would be dangerous for some reason.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Pixel 2 XL, which I just recently sold, and an iPhone X. The iPhone X will be my go-to device.

What Android does better: notifications, customization
What iOS does better: everything else

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 8 & just picked up a iPhone SE from a girl on CL. The Note & Android are my go to choices. I grabbed the SE to see what's going on in the IOS world

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a Note 8 & just picked up a iPhone SE from a girl on CL. The Note & Android are my go to choices. I grabbed the SE to see what's going on in the IOS world
The Note though is leagues better than an SE. Enjoy it. The SE is not a bad phone, per se, if small is what one wants.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Too bad the different platforms couldn't combine and it would be one hell of a device. With my note and my age I can enlarge the font size everywhere I can't do the on the X.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Too bad the different platforms couldn't combine and it would be one hell of a device. With my note and my age I can enlarge the font size everywhere I can't do the on the X.

A combined system would be cool, with iOS you can increase the system font size though, and make it bold, you can also turn on zoomed view which magnifies everything as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox