Wondering how many folks out there are casing up their iPhone X's in comparison to those going 'naked'.

For me, I've cycled through 5 or 6 cases already. I've always been a 'naked' guy (haha), and couldn't find a case that I really liked. That said, I didn't want to leave the phone unprotected.

SO - after some time I ended up installing tempered glass screen protectors on the front and back. It's ALMOST like no case, but still a solid level of protection. So far I'm loving it.

How about you?
    lgdlman likes this.
    02-15-2018 09:33 AM
    Gotta have a case (albeit thin) and a tempered glass sp. I enjoy devices more knowing they’re somewhat protected.
    02-15-2018 09:36 AM
    I have always bought the Apple leather OEM case for every iPhone I have had since the 5 Series. Never used it naked.
    02-15-2018 09:39 AM
    I currently have an Apple leather case. I will likely be switching it out, later today, for a Burkley sturdy snap on leather case that I bought while they had them on sale.
    02-15-2018 10:01 AM
    I carry my iPhone X without the use of a case or a screen protector. If I end up damaging it, I’ll just go back to using my iPhone 8 until I get it repaired or replaced. I’m not going to waste my time blaming Apple for the phone being too fragile or some crap like that....
    jpgti and anon(9602380) like this.
    02-15-2018 12:41 PM
    I carry my iPhone X without the use of a case or a screen protector. If I end up damaging it, I’ll just go back to using my iPhone 8 until I get it repaired or replaced. I’m not going to waste my time blaming Apple for the phone being too fragile or some crap like that....
    Do you have apple care?
    02-15-2018 12:53 PM
    I currently have an Apple leather case. I will likely be switching it out, later today, for a Burkley sturdy snap on leather case that I bought while they had them on sale.
    I have to admit, the Apple Leather cases are among the few cases I've rolled with in the past. They're nice.
    mogelijk likes this.
    02-15-2018 12:59 PM
    100% naked all the way. there is no way i am covering this masterpiece, work of art with a case or screen protector! i have applecare and asurion to cover repairs and theft/lost. and no i havent dropped it yet(knock on wood).. the x is definitely way easier to hold than the older iphones.. better grip and it fits perfectly in my hands.
    bgl321 and mikepas like this.
    02-15-2018 02:57 PM
    While the "thinness" of a phone seems to be a promoted selling feature, I always use a flip open case (open from bottom) because of the number of times it has saved me from a cracked screen
    02-15-2018 04:41 PM
    I wanted to add I also like the Alligator case I seen available for the X. A great looking case and the 240 dollar price tag didn’t seem out of line for the quality of the product.
    02-15-2018 04:58 PM
    Never naked. Always a case and screen protector. I use the Otterbox Symmetry.
    02-15-2018 05:19 PM
    Nah I can't with such an expensive phone unfortunately. Not even in a dbrand skin
    02-15-2018 06:36 PM
    Naked! Feels so good in hand. The glass back gives it more grip. I have iUP so also AppleCare. With the metal backs (6-7) I used some type of case/bumper tho.
    bgl321 likes this.
    02-15-2018 07:47 PM
    Use glass screen protector and otterbox symmetry case
    02-16-2018 03:08 PM
    Right now I am using a speck presidio grip. I am very impatiently awaiting my DBrand grip case. I am trying to hold off buying another cAse until that one comes in
    02-16-2018 06:17 PM
    Never. Always have a case on. Looking for a privacy tempered glass screen protector now
    02-16-2018 10:25 PM
    Use glass screen protector and otterbox symmetry case
    Same here. Symmetry clear
    02-17-2018 07:35 AM
    No, Apple Leather case and glass screen protector.
    02-17-2018 08:08 AM
    I’ve tried several cases but after a day or two I always hate them and take them off. Phone looks/feels too good naked. I’ll admit it’s slippery but I take pretty good care of it. I also have Apple Care so if I do drop it and crack the screen I won’t have to pay full price to get it fixed.
    johnmoore13 likes this.
    02-17-2018 08:46 AM
    Caudabe Sheath is my limit, anything bigger i have tried i havn't liked, even the Synthesis i have feels bulky, and a iCarez Glass protector.
    02-17-2018 08:33 PM
    I am still using a case on my 8+. It is mostly due to the glass back (obviously), the cost of the phone and because I usually resell my phones before getting a new one and it really helps resale. Like many of us, I have tried several cases and try to keep them as thin as possible.

My favorite phone of all time was my 128gb Iphone 7+ in Product (Red) and that was just too damn good looking to put even a clear case on. I went naked for about 6 months and didn't have a problem and the phone was fine, so I am tempted to go naked again.. but not yet
    02-18-2018 06:52 AM
    For when I want to see the handsomeness of the phone but still satisfy my need for protection I use these ESR cases. The sides are the exact color of the SS and the back is krystal clear.

Just_Me_D, iphonelvr and judgetom like this.
    02-18-2018 07:43 AM
    Sadly I went naked since owning the phone, but now since I've cracked the front glass I'm going to a case with a screen protector. Sure, I knew all the warnings and even though I purchased the iPhone X out-right I figured I'd be "careful" enough and all would be "ok". Well, as of 3/30/18 my experiment is over and after I get the phone screen repaired next week it will be fully protected. Now don't get me wrong, I fully enjoyed going naked, as it afforded me great accessibility to the phone without a bulky case in my pocket. The phone is so slick and I mean really slick that I used to keep my night stand drawer open so when it decided to ease off the night stand it would land in the drawer safe and sound. Oh, well lesson learned and despite all the folks who told me otherwise sometimes you just have to see for yourself if you can truly take care for a device that is slick and glass based without a case. Now for a thin, light and durable case....
    04-01-2018 08:35 PM
    Sadly I went naked since owning the phone, but now since I've cracked the front glass I'm going to a case with a screen protector. Sure, I knew all the warnings and even though I purchased the iPhone X out-right I figured I'd be "careful" enough and all would be "ok". Well, as of 3/30/18 my experiment is over and after I get the phone screen repaired next week it will be fully protected. Now don't get me wrong, I fully enjoyed going naked, as it afforded me great accessibility to the phone without a bulky case in my pocket. The phone is so slick and I mean really slick that I used to keep my night stand drawer open so when it decided to ease off the night stand it would land in the drawer safe and sound. Oh, well lesson learned and despite all the folks who told me otherwise sometimes you just have to see for yourself if you can truly take care for a device that is slick and glass based without a case. Now for a thin, light and durable case....
    I fell in love with my Sturdy Snap on leather case from Burkley. It is fairly thin, and has that great leather smell and kind of a suede feel.
    04-01-2018 09:39 PM
    I'm the dummy that didn't learn my lesson. I cracked my iPhone X screen, got it fixed, then took my case off. I had an ultra thin case and screen protector on when I cracked my screen so I thought, oh well. Still haven't cracked the new screen, but it did take a spill and scuff up the stainless band.
    04-02-2018 08:32 AM
26 12