Do you go naked with the iPhone X?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I am still using a case on my 8+. It is mostly due to the glass back (obviously), the cost of the phone and because I usually resell my phones before getting a new one and it really helps resale. Like many of us, I have tried several cases and try to keep them as thin as possible.

My favorite phone of all time was my 128gb Iphone 7+ in Product (Red) and that was just too damn good looking to put even a clear case on. I went naked for about 6 months and didn't have a problem and the phone was fine, so I am tempted to go naked again.. but not yet

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
For when I want to see the handsomeness of the phone but still satisfy my need for protection I use these ESR cases. The sides are the exact color of the SS and the back is krystal clear.

0c2e8f3a52306633e475ffaa4327ffb6.jpg
b63318ab9fb6965c6c937940f6456f00.jpg

iTuner99

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Sadly I went naked since owning the phone, but now since I've cracked the front glass I'm going to a case with a screen protector. Sure, I knew all the warnings and even though I purchased the iPhone X out-right I figured I'd be "careful" enough and all would be "ok". Well, as of 3/30/18 my experiment is over and after I get the phone screen repaired next week it will be fully protected. Now don't get me wrong, I fully enjoyed going naked, as it afforded me great accessibility to the phone without a bulky case in my pocket. The phone is so slick and I mean really slick that I used to keep my night stand drawer open so when it decided to ease off the night stand it would land in the drawer safe and sound. Oh, well lesson learned and despite all the folks who told me otherwise sometimes you just have to see for yourself if you can truly take care for a device that is slick and glass based without a case. Now for a thin, light and durable case....

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Sadly I went naked since owning the phone, but now since I've cracked the front glass I'm going to a case with a screen protector. Sure, I knew all the warnings and even though I purchased the iPhone X out-right I figured I'd be "careful" enough and all would be "ok". Well, as of 3/30/18 my experiment is over and after I get the phone screen repaired next week it will be fully protected. Now don't get me wrong, I fully enjoyed going naked, as it afforded me great accessibility to the phone without a bulky case in my pocket. The phone is so slick and I mean really slick that I used to keep my night stand drawer open so when it decided to ease off the night stand it would land in the drawer safe and sound. Oh, well lesson learned and despite all the folks who told me otherwise sometimes you just have to see for yourself if you can truly take care for a device that is slick and glass based without a case. Now for a thin, light and durable case....

I fell in love with my Sturdy Snap on leather case from Burkley. It is fairly thin, and has that great leather smell and kind of a suede feel.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I'm the dummy that didn't learn my lesson. I cracked my iPhone X screen, got it fixed, then took my case off. I had an ultra thin case and screen protector on when I cracked my screen so I thought, oh well. Still haven't cracked the new screen, but it did take a spill and scuff up the stainless band.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Oh heaven's no. I would never use a $1,149 device without some sort of rugged case. I am using a tempered glass screen protector and a Nomad rugged leather case right now on my iPhone X.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal