How about a Red or Blue Limited Edition X

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I would love to see Apple have a limited edition color for the iPhone X! How about a colbalt blue or red? Just a thought.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Red would be awesome, and I've really been wanting a navy phone... so depending on the shade of blue, that might be awesome too!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well Product(RED) is the same cost, Apple just takes less profit and gives most of it to Product(RED). Apple doesn’t generally charge more for different colors anyway. Back to the original question, I wouldn’t mind a blue or legit straight gold.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
My feeling, as some others think, is that the iPhone X is already a "special edition." I suppose, since they aren't selling as well as Apple would like, that they might introduce another color but -- particularly with the phone not being sold after September or so -- I rather doubt it. I think the X+1 phones will have at least one other color but I also suspect they will be aluminum rather than stainless steel.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
If you use a case I can’t see why color really matters. With the cost of devices today a case IMO is a must.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think they would both be cool but then I’d eventually grow tired of them and want my silver one back. I guess I’m just old fashioned!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'd definitely love to see a nice blue. Though a red similar to the shade on the UAG Monarch case would be really nice looking with a black bumper/etc

If you use a case I can’t see why color really matters. With the cost of devices today a case IMO is a must.

There are lots of case options that show the color of the phone off from bumpers to clear TPU or PC cases. You don't have to hide your color choice just because you use a case.