iPhone X dust in the lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone X replacement is scuffed

If I were Apple I’d give you a full refund and ask you to kindly go buy a Galaxy. Give Samsung these headaches.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

I see a lot of fingerprints and what looks like a screen protector, but I don't see a scuff mark.

Did you get a brand new replacement device or a refurnished device? Refurbished units don't have to be in brand-new-out-of-the-box condition.

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site

I'll trade OP for a brand new still in box BlackBerry 8700 still in box with NO scuffs and NO questions asked.....

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

I see a lot of fingerprints and what looks like a screen protector, but I don't see a scuff mark.

Did you get a brand new replacement device or a refurnished device? Refurbished units don't have to be in brand-new-out-of-the-box condition.

The refurb has a scuff and the senior advisor recommended me I use a case

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I call phone support talked to a senior advisor he told me go to Apple store made me an apt for next day and I went to apt and Genius Bar rep didn’t see nor wanted to replace it.

If you took it to an Apple Store and they were unable to see the problem and thus, didn’t have a need to replace it, that’s the end of it! Whether you leave the plastic on or off, it doesn’t matter to us. It’s your phone. Take care.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

That’s what the store advisor said and it’s scuffed I hate it out of the two I got both scuffed is this normal tolerance

I would really hate to be you. What a miserable life you must lead. Do you have anything you just enjoy, without complaining about every little tiny imperfection?

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

I would really hate to be you. What a miserable life you must lead. Do you have anything you just
enjoy, without complaining about every little tiny imperfection?

No and my new replacement has a scuff that’s horrible and when I Return to Apple in September they will charge me I guess 100 bucks for it

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
OP only gets away with this stuff with a big company like Apple that prides itself in service, but WE pay for it built in to prices.
Any normal retail store would just throw him out :)

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site

I would really hate to be you. What a miserable life you must lead. Do you have anything you just enjoy, without complaining about every little tiny imperfection?

I just don’t understand why he still buys from Apple. If he’s having all these supposed “problems” why not find a new company and new group of people to complain to about these ridiculous problems.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I just don’t understand why he still buys from Apple. If he’s having all these supposed “problems” why not find a new company and new group of people to complain to about these ridiculous problems.

Doesn't matter. I imagine he's like this with all his purchases. Phones, cars, tv's, refrigerators, etc.

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site

No and my new replacement has a scuff that’s horrible and when I Return to Apple in September they will charge me I guess 100 bucks for it

Seriously? You’ve been told multiple times that Apple doesn’t care about scuffs when you’re turning in a phone on the IUP.

25c44ae54c713c598f73dba9860eb663.jpg

A scuff is not a “break or crack!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox